It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you vote for John Kerry, terrorists will kill your children.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
John Kerry's Coalition of the Shrilling

Before anyone on the left or right gets too exercised about this, let me tell you that it is a parody. Specifically, it is a parody of an internet-only campaign ad recently run on the official Bush-Cheney website. In case you missed the ad, it featured various ranting Democrats, interspersed with Hitler images. The Hitler images came from two ads submitted as part of a contest on moveon.org. In the Bush-Cheney ad, "sponsored by moveon.org" briefly flashed on the screen during the first Hitler image. This is a false statement, as the Hitler ads were two of 1500 ads submitted in the moveon.org contest. Moveon.org never sponsored these ads, and they were removed from the website as a result of members voting for other ads.

The Republicans claim that they were just trying to point out that the Democrats compared Bush to Hitler. First of all, no Democrat has compared Bush to Hitler. Nor did moveon.org. Second of all, most viewers of the Bush-Cheney ad are just going to see images of Democrats juxtaposed with images of Hitler. So who is really comparing his political opponents to Hitler?

The Bush-Cheney ad concludes with a warm fuzzy image of Bush spouting his usual deranged nonsense. The parody is right on the money with its concluding storyboards.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No body said that politics are nice, clean and fair. Even when this candidates call themselves righteous Christian follower and believers their campaign have nothing Christian on them, and for the people in this country well I feel truly sorry for those that believe on all this propaganda and never stop to really see this candidates true colors, sometimes I think that we the people do not have a say anymore when it comes to what we really want from our voted officials, most of them followed their own paid by the highest bidder agendas.

new topics

join