It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the love of God!!! Please STOP with the Wikileaks Threads!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
LOL @ This thread being one more...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I hear the wiki leaks guy has been arrested.

That's when I gave up reading the threads on it, because it's the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ... over?

But hey, if anon can ddos paypal with useless packets of information, we can do the same to ATS with an overload of useless repetitive info.

We are ATS..
We are conspiracy.
We do not use logic.
We do not use search.
Expect us in tin foil hats and with reams of printouts of the same threads with slightly different topics to show how mightily informed we is.

edit on 9/12/2010 by badw0lf because: once more for good measure!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
no kidding. enough is enough

im personally embarrassed by all the people who have been fooled by wikileaks, and the 'supposed good, and freedom' it represents.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They're hard to ignore when there are so many of them. It's most of what I see when on the New Topics page. They completely flood out the other topics. I can see why you're getting sick of it. Another thing, the paranoid in me wonders what else is going on. It seems to be something that was engineered to turn people's attention to one thing, while something else goes on behind their backs. If that's the case, judging from all the threads. I'd say it's working.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

It is hard to keep track and I think a forum for Wikileaks would solve the problem

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

That is actually a good idea

Any mods reading?
The annoying thing about all the wikileaks threads is that there are multiple ones wih the same topic! And then there are ones with no substance at all and people giving opinions on arguments with no ground and then everything goes around in a circle... until someone creates a new thread. AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join