It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks is a bait for a "Virtual Martial Law" set up by CIA-Google joint???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Concerning the WikiLeaks conspiracy, is needless to say that the Internet community is divided by those who believe that Julian Assange is a hero and WikiLeaks is the ultimate goal against the NWO and those who believe he's a COINTEL operative and WikiLeaks is a CIA front.
To figure out the truth behind it is really hard, 'cause as it was said by Yoda, "The dark side clouds everything...". But is not that hard to figure out that TPTB will use WikiLeaks to justify and install a "Virtual Martial Law". The leaked classified material, specially the "poison pill" files, pretty much seem to be a bait to track down and black list the IPs of everybody that download them, 'cause they are hosted in torrent servers, what forces the users to stay logged and sync through a client, while leeching/seeding them, basically at same time, everywhere. So that anyone downloading these files, will be tagged to further retaliation.

Earlier, the Google company announced the sudden release of the "Chrome OS". I say "sudden", 'cause it's supposed to be officially released in 2011, but today they had officially presented the model of low-cost laptop that will be sold, installed with the Google OS and the apps store. Later, while reading some threads about the WikiLeaks conspiracy, I had this feeling that the early presenting of the Chrome OS, be related with the releasing of the "poison pill" files. I explain: According to the former CIA operative, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center and expert in open-source and real time intelligence, Robert Steele, the Google is becoming a CIA front, developing an open-source spy system to operate exclusively "in the clouds". Actually he claims that "in the clouds" technology will be one the most powerful and important "businesses" for US government Intel and private spying:
edit on 12/8/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

“I think that Google has made a very important strategic mistake in dealing with the secret elements of the U.S. government - that is a huge mistake and I’m hoping they’ll work their way out of it and basically cut that relationship off,” said the ex-CIA man.

“Google was a little hypocritical when they were refusing to honor a Department of Justice request for information because they were heavily in bed with the Central Intelligence Agency, the office of research and development,”
said Steele.

Ex-CIA Agent States Google is "In Bed With" the CIA

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

That's my point here: Assuming that Steele is saying the truth about the CIA/Google joint and regarding that the Google "Chrome OS" is the ultimate platform to "in the clouds" technology, IMO its NOT coincidence that its early releasing has everything to do with the chain reaction of hack attacks triggered by Assange's arrest and the releasing of the "poison pill" files. The perfect justification for TPTB seize the internet and put it under Martial Law. Can you realize how easy will be for US government intel, track down thousands or millions of dummies using Google search to find WikiLeak files, surfing in torrent servers with Google browser (most used after Firefox) and now, using the proper Google computers installed with Google OS???? And among these users, are WikiLeaks supporters, funders, conspiracy buffs, hack wannabes or simply curious ordinary people, that will be tagged as cyber-terrorists. Forget about the real McCoys behind WikiLeaks data... those are the easy prey.

Google and CIA joint venture

Ex-Agent: CIA Seed Money Helped Launch Google

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ATS is a CIA front

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't think so. The government can't think that far ahead. Just like the record companies needed Steve Jobbs to tell them how to make money in the new world... and Blockbuster sat back while NetFlix destroyed them.

The gov only thinks ahead wrt tax waste (robbing the lower 95% of people), military planning and Black Ops to ***k with other countries. They never see this stuff coming until it's too late. They didn't even stop insurance.aes256... you'd think they would have "Used Their Illusion" just by the NAME of that file, and nipped it in the bud with dozens of fakes. They didn't. Insurance.aes256 was released by Julian in JULY because he knew what he would be doing in NOVEMBER.... the gov DIDN'T know what he would be doing.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
I don't think so. The government can't think that far ahead. Just like the record companies needed Steve Jobbs to tell them how to make money in the new world... and Blockbuster sat back while NetFlix destroyed them.

The gov only thinks ahead wrt tax waste (robbing the lower 95% of people), military planning and Black Ops to ***k with other countries. They never see this stuff coming until it's too late. They didn't even stop insurance.aes256... you'd think they would have "Used Their Illusion" just by the NAME of that file, and nipped it in the bud with dozens of fakes. They didn't. Insurance.aes256 was released by Julian in JULY because he knew what he would be doing in NOVEMBER.... the gov DIDN'T know what he would be doing.

Edward Slayton

Ain't saying that the TPTB knew that Assange would put an insurance file available on internet, but I think it's way too naive to consider that Intel agencies wouldn't use WikiLeak as a bait to bust the internet, of one way or another. I think that the insurance files of "poison pill" just came in handy for TPTB as an ultimate justification to put internet as matter of "national security", for the governments denounced by Assange. If WikiLeaks is really a huge COINTELPRO, there's no coincidence of events, but if it is not, so I would say it's a just a sync of chaotic chain of events.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm for the first time having some doubts about Assange/WL. I just don't get the release of the sites around the world that the US considered valuable. I think assange is an intelligent guy and any intelligent person would know that of all the leaks thus far this one might get an adverse reaction from the public. It just seems like the kind of move assange wouldn't make if he were in control of WL and hadn't been compromised.

I agree about the whole google, CIA, cloud thing. I can also see a temporary fragmentation of the net coming as well. Where it will be just as controlled as msm and each country will have their own great firewall to let in and out what they want to. Eventually though it will merge back into a single beast.

I feel that anyone using or contemplating using the cloud is mad. They want to become the middle man between us and our information. Then they can easily constantly surveil, monitor, and profile us. That's what the whole social networking revolution is all about. Getting us to freely offer up unprecedented information about our lives to anybody with data mining skills. Same thing with this new Xbox Kinect. They could never force big brother style cctv into houses but they can instead foment the circumstances where we want the surveillance systems so much we'll go and buy them and install them in our homes ourselves. Just throw a few billion venture capitalism at the computer gaming industry, create a massive innovative mainstream market and later use the tech against the best interests of the gamers.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thank you for the thread, and especially video. Flar and stag.

As much as it appears that the powers that be are scrambling for control over this situation - I am not entirely convinced that it hasn't been under control this whole time.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

True, but that's assuming you know what is in the file. It could contain something so explosive that "It all falls apart." In which case, shutting down the internet would have to be done RIGHT NOW before the code key is released.

He has referred to insurance.aes256 as a "Thermonuclear device." I think I know what that means... and it ain't gonna be pretty. They should have left him alone and allowed the ugly truth about governments and corporations to SLOWLY be absorbed by the sheeple.

Edward Slayton

new topics

top topics

join