It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British MOD CLOSES UFO desk after 50 YEARS - Impact on Extraterrestrial Disclosure! *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Source

My apologies if this has already been posted, I was unable to find anything through a search.

This comes across as extremely suspicious after 50 years of operation. As Nick Pope mentions in his brief interview, the British Ministry' actual savings by closing this department would equate to around 50,000 pounds/year...a trivial number to say the least. The MOD is trying to say that of the over 12,000 reported UFO encounters, not a single one poses a national security risk?? I'm a statistics guy...this explanation makes no sense IMO.
edit on 8-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: link repair

edit on 8-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

old news mate. this video is from 2009.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It was shut down a year or 2 ago dude......

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sorry guys...the article is dated Dec 5th, didn't notice the 2009 part. *haha*

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No worries I've done it myself before LOL!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks anyway... I missed that one as I was off for a year or so...

As to 'no threat' well..

1) no UFO has ever shot down one of ours, nor bombed, disintegrated or otherwise wiped out a city. They may have 'messed' with some missiles, but I bet those alerts were just a function of the magnetic field associates with the UFO's

2) IMO 80% are 'Plasma Critters' and while curious and also having EM effects as part of there nature, no critter has yet harmed anyone.

3) 15% are our black ops so they also pose no threat... well at least not to our side

4) 5% the true visitors have made bargains with the Feds... so again no threat. I also thing that since most of the sightings these days fit the 'critters' more than the 'visitors' (leaving out the black ops) that perhaps the visitors are not currently busy in this sector

5) The likelihood that while they say the UFO desk is closed, that some secret department is now back to handling it with 'business as usual' like the good old days. They released a bunch of old files, heavily redacted... so they acknowledged they were studying them... so the sheeple are happy... now they can go back to the real program

new topics

top topics

join