posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
Thanks anyway... I missed that one as I was off for a year or so...
As to 'no threat' well..
1) no UFO has ever shot down one of ours, nor bombed, disintegrated or otherwise wiped out a city. They may have 'messed' with some missiles, but I
bet those alerts were just a function of the magnetic field associates with the UFO's
2) IMO 80% are 'Plasma Critters' and while curious and also having EM effects as part of there nature, no critter has yet harmed anyone.
3) 15% are our black ops so they also pose no threat... well at least not to our side
4) 5% the true visitors have made bargains with the Feds... so again no threat. I also thing that since most of the sightings these days fit the
'critters' more than the 'visitors' (leaving out the black ops) that perhaps the visitors are not currently busy in this sector
5) The likelihood that while they say the UFO desk is closed, that some secret department is now back to handling it with 'business as usual' like
the good old days. They released a bunch of old files, heavily redacted... so they acknowledged they were studying them... so the sheeple are happy...
now they can go back to the real program