It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Inside Look at SpaceX's Dragon Capsule: InfoGraphic-(all you need to know)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The private spaceflight company Space Exploration Technologies, or SpaceX, has added a new spacecraft to its fleet -- the Dragon space capsule -- that promises to be the first commercial spacecraft ever to make a round trip to low-Earth orbit.

Designed to launch on SpaceX's Falcon 9 rockets, the Dragon space capsule are expected to initially make unmanned cargo delivery flights to the International Space Station. But they could eventually be modified to serve as private space taxis for orbit-bound astronauts. Here's an inside look at the Dragon spacecraft:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ef192f2e1eb.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: www.foxnews.com...
Realted story: SpaceX's Private Dragon Space Capsule Ready for Tuesday Launch
www.space.com...

Good for them. I think it is great another avenue for Space travel and exploration has emerged. I just wish they didn't have to rely on NASA, that they could be more independent. But hey, whatever, they are doing it now.

It will be interesting to see how much any private company keeps hush about if/when they do find evidence of UFO/Alien life or past dwellings on the moon or mars. That would just blow the lid off any cover up that might currently exist.

Well, for the good of mankind and it's advancement for the better of human existance, Good luck and God bless.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i was trolling nasa's website waiting for the sucker to launch so i could watch it through my telescope i live on the west coast of florida and can almost always see every single launch and i couldnt even see a plume or anything

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Couldn't you just add this information to the thread already on the Falcon 9??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I did not really do any research on this, but is there any history for 'SpaceX' the company?
For all we know they could probably be just another front to the most nefarious space organization in our world today.

No wonder even if they are an independent organization, NASA will ensure they are heavily dependent on them.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
WOOOHOOO!! Space X is not to far away from me!!

It is nice to see a company near me make such a big splash!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz
reply to post by anon72

I did not really do any research on this, but is there any history for 'SpaceX' the company?
For all we know they could probably be just another front to the most nefarious space organization in our world today.

No wonder even if they are an independent organization, NASA will ensure they are heavily dependent on them.

www.spacex.com...

They are pretty close to where I live, you can actually hear when they test the rocket engines.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I find it interesting that someone would make a comment about a private launch vehicle and ET contact / witnessing. Makes one wonder if we are closer to finding out if we are alone or not in the Universe. As days go by, its going to be harder and harder to keep any type of information about ET secret.

More and more countries are doing the Space Program thing.

Private individuals and companies doing the space program thing..

As far as the rocket launch and capsule it looks good. I see we are taking a few steps backwards in terms of design and what not, but hey, if it works why not use it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I see we are taking a few steps backwards in terms of design and what not

It is interesting that you say this. I have heard that before-that that design shape is not advanced etc.

I would think that: If it works don't fix it would apply here. Seems like a simple and effective shape and has proven history (meaning that shape and the US/NASA craft.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

sorry, I have no idea how to embed video, can someone do it for me?

check this out guys, OP's picture reminds me of ancient sumerian "spacecraft" called "Ashen" or something like that. I probably typed it bad. Anyways, jump to 2:37 of the video to see it. I saw it in different documentary as well, where it was also described as ancient spacecraft.
Also look at the tablet on 2:33, there are is a winged circle object right in the middle between 2 people.
I know what you're thinking. Yes, I think the same... isn't that planet Nibiru?
edit on 8-12-2010 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Here you go buddy:

FYI Just click on the Share tab below the YouTube vid. Copy everything AFTER the = sign. Then in your ATS posting, click on the Vid: YouTube tab (2nd from the right on the blue commands about 3 inches above). Paste that info from after the = sign in the box that pops up. Hit enter.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Here you go buddy:

FYI Just click on the Share tab below the YouTube vid. Copy everything AFTER the = sign. Then in your ATS posting, click on the Vid: YouTube tab (2nd from the right on the blue commands about 3 inches above). Paste that info from after the = sign in the box that pops up. Hit enter.

thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No Problem.

You're well on your way to becoming a great poster.... Pretty neat hun?

I will watch the vid tonight. I hope it is a good one.

top topics

join