It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DUBYA SPEAK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is great...
You guys have to see this website if you haven't already.(wolfpack 51 has an advertisment for an avatar)

www.dubyaspeak.com

It's an anti-bush/anti-conservative site. E-mail the webmaster and give him(I think it's a him) a rant. Don't call him(?) names or swear because he just uses it against you. He is a pretty good debater, maybe we should tell him about ATS. (I think we need some more 'peacenicks' on here)

Anyway tell me what you think. (I already e-mailed him, I'm so excited, I can't wait for his reply so I can pin him)

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by joehayner]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Good idea, invite him here, I need some more allies. (just like the usa right now)

XAOS

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree with you xaos. (wow, I said that?)
You need more allies. I love a good argument. This guy is obviously a liberal, and an intelligent one at that. He(or she, I think he's a he) would make a good addition to our little community here if he could do it and not be banned for insulting people constantly.

ALLIES FOR XAOS

XAOS ALLY FORM

PLEASE SIGN BELOW

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah I've been to that site before. It's pretty amazing how much of this has been said by the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm a he

XAOS

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I sent an invite to the site webmaster asking him to take a look. I hope he stays.

XAOS

new topics

top topics

join