It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about leaving ATS for good.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LIke I said, and only once more, the posts I seen removed were not personal information or attacks. And yes this is a playground, but this playground sure has a lot more bull # to play with.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nittin

So what would that agenda be?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nittin
I realized this site is full of BS propaganda soon after I signed up. It is not hard to do research and find out the real agenda behind this website. But I still come here to see what topics I should NOT be paying attention to. And also to see that important information gets taken down within seconds. What a bull# scam this website is, post anything relevant and it is removed promptly.
edit on 7-12-2010 by nittin because: (no reason given)

What "real agenda" was uncovered in your "research?"

What evidence do you have that "anything relevant is removed promptly?"

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
The new format and the heavy use of flash has me PO'd a lot.

We don't use any "Flash" except in the Chat system.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Oneolddude
The new format and the heavy use of flash has me PO'd a lot.

We don't use any "Flash" except in the Chat system.

True. I access this sight through my iPad, which has no flash and there's no broken pictures...etc.

Hey Op, be glad the site owners have more class than Cee-Lo.

Otherwise you might be hearing:

edit on 8-12-2010 by GrisGris because: Moderated

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Like I said how am I suppose to have evidence when it is removed within seconds?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nittin

What about those "real agendas" you uncovered?

Each removed post is recorded and preserved in a special area for staff to review, and an informative graphic is left-behind in the post that was removed. There is no "delete" button available to any staff member, including myself, that would remove posts or threads without any trace. If it happened with the frequency you claim, our staff area would be impossible to use with all the deleted posts/threads... and threads would be littered with removal images.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Why would I want to discuss this "real agenda" whilst knowing it conflicts with your internet personality? I am also curious on why there is a private investigation being held against this site?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nittin

You said: " It is not hard to do research and find out the real agenda behind this website." So let's all learn about what you found.

I have no knowledge of an investigation.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Yes ask me to post things that got other people banned, good approach. It is also nice to know that there is a convergence research spybot every time I come to THIS site, must be perfectly normal though.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yes ask me to post things that got other people banned,

I guarantee that if you post what you found here, so that it can be discussed, you won't be banned.

It is also nice to know that there is a convergence research spybot every time I come to THIS site,

No such thing is happening on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This entire conversation is beginning to sound like an overdrawn telephone link to the suicide hotline.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well then I guess I better move on like nothing happened or is happening. One might wonder why you would be so desperate to display your innocence in a small irrelevant forum such as this.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

I've been here for many a years.... it's about weeding through the BS and Finding the truth....

Honestly your going to run to opposition everywhere, why run away? Face it full on... Use the trolls and opposition to built and reveal character rather than letting it dictate failure...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nittin

You made the claim. Why not back it up?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

So glad you had to make a thread about it, I really don't see the point like your something vital to the existence of this forum.

Never ever understand people making these, just a lil attention seeking?

Why not just leave without the whiney posts?

Ya know just be a man about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Having been part of the volunteer staff now, for quite a few years, I can say the only "agenda" I've seen any of us have, is to provide a civilized forum for the discussion of conspiracy-related topics. We volunteer our time because we've enjoyed the site, both posting our ideas, and listening and discussing with others.

In addition, the staff is so diverse, in their viewpoints, politics, ideologies, etc., that some kind of collusion is really kind of preposterous, especially considering most of us have never met in person.

Oh well, can't please everyone all of the time, but seriously, we just try to provide a place for civilized discussion. If that agenda is undesired, well, so be it, but I think we're sticking with it....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well then I guess I better move on like nothing happened or is happening. One might wonder why you would be so desperate to display your innocence in a small irrelevant forum such as this.

I agree...you really should move on.

Maybe even delete your account...don't want you involved with any agendas, yknow. Just looking out for you.

PS- Are you done making things up?

MM

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Did you not read our Overlords guarantee to you well LOOK.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I guarantee that if you post what you found here, so that it can be discussed, you won't be banned.

Now lets see you back up your claims.

Thanks

edit on 033131p://2010-12-16T15:35:07-06:001612 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join