It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive-laden Calif. home to be destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Explosive-laden Calif. home to be destroyed

news.yahoo.com

...Photos of the inside of the Southern California ranch-style home [showed] crates of grenades, mason jars of white, explosive powder and jugs of volatile chemicals...

Prosecutors say [it is the] largest amount of homemade explosives ever found in one location in the U.S....How the alleged bank robber obtained the chemicals and what he planned to do with them remain mysteries.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here's a head-scratcher. Interesting that nobody knows what this man was stockpiling all these explosives for (if anything specific).

The article goes on to note that the house is so full of dangerous substances that the only option is to burn it completely to the ground!

I'll be interested to see what the backstory to this is. In the meantime, speculators are invited to speculate away.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Will they make good on peoples homes if something goes wrong and they level the whole neighborhood? What will they do if they end up with a half mile crater and the heighborhood blown off the map? OPPS!! sorry we blow your house up, have a nice day. When the people leave they had better take as much as they can cause they may not have anything to come back to. All I know is I would not want to be within 5 miles of that place. If it does blow I hope someone gets it on tape.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Please join the existing discussion on this topic in the news thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

Closed.

top topics

join