It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned Afghan Cops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by Nephalim

I couldn't find anything on the Wiki you supplied about this particular case; but if it's true, that is messed up..

To be fair, she does seem a little psycho, but it still should have brought up an investigation of some sort..

Well the video is right here in this thread and she was laying it on pretty thick. If she seems psycho it is because she is sitting there dealing with Rumsfeld and some other seemingly incompetent from DYN.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm filing this one under "Project Monarch" and "Illuminati."

Not that it really matters.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

No, i don't think you missed anything..

Maybe the step where they put out shills like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura to make the true "Truth Seekers" seem crazy, but pointing at the most absurd points of ALL conspiracies; giving us a bad name

I haven't followed Jessie Ventura or Alex Jones enough to know they are "Goldstein" -- if you get the reference. The "Goldstein" is not always used -- only for the biggest causes that threaten to be movements.

"Part" of the Tea Party movement was honest anger and the other part was distilled out of Republican electioneering. So they got Sarah Palin and a few other trusty shills out in front of the movement and to the American public -- those are the representatives. I think this has happened with the Faux liberals on TV and the chicken-eating-preachers who end up being the GO TO PEOPLE for racism.

Some of this is just natural crass exploitation from Mass Media. The "Punk" movement became New Wave -- it lost all it's anti-establishment heat and became luke warm and all about pink hair and putting studs on your outfits.

>>I'm pretty sure Bin Laden was a Goldstein who was useful for Saudi Arabia. He steered an anti-Royalist movement in that country to be angry at Saddam in Iraq or the USA. One of the biggest Wahabbist funders is also the biggest stockholder in Fox News -- and what do THEY do all the time? Cover one minor pastor burning a Koran, the threat of Muslims, and of course, any anti-Muslim protest. -- it's a time honored Bush family tactic of "working the ends against the middle."

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

No, i don't think you missed anything..

Maybe the step where they put out shills like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura to make the true "Truth Seekers" seem crazy, but pointing at the most absurd points of ALL conspiracies; giving us a bad name

Give it a rest. It's too easy to take cheap shots at messengers like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura from the safety of your keyboard in a thread like this where your cheap attack on them is irrelevant to the OP's topic.

You may not like their style or the manner in which they present material, but they are courageous in what they do. They raise more awareness in a minute than you will in your lifetime. They can do that because they can't be fired or put out of business for disseminating controversial information.

Neither of them is shill by any standard.

>> I think there is a bit of EMBARRASSMENT we all have when we go down the path of "conspiracy theories." Some people are flaky -- but to assume there aren't conspiracies is to reject the notion of Country Clubs. Why the hell would someone spend half a million bucks to join a country club to play golf if it weren't a great investment for rich people to collude and become RICHER?

I got really annoyed at my Liberal friends who would say things like; "Fahrenheit 911 was an interesting movie -- but Michael Moore's style is a bit manipulative." I suppose the next time someone is in a burning house, they should debate about the poor fashion sense of the firefighter. You know, there are ONLY A FEW HEROS -- and if we fall into the trap of "equivalency", NOBODY is good enough or spotless enough to accuse the Robber Barons.

I've liked a lot of what Jessie Ventura has to say -- and it isn't anything that would "help the establishment." Sometimes, he might say an opinion I don't agree with -- but he never says things that don't have some foundation or are stupid. In the absence of information, we all have to speculate.

If crooks with power in this world would provide us all the evidence to convict them -- we wouldn't have conspiracy theories.

>> But I agree; the guy sticking his neck out to help the world, shouldn't HAVE TO HAVE good table manners, or be 100% acceptable all the time -- they should get a pass. But the world is turned upside down, and we have to CONVICT a CEO who might have killed a lot of people because it was expedient and profitable, by piecing all the evidence together on a blog and NEVER get the help of the justice system.

Trillions go poof with off balance sheet trading in Wall Street, and the ONLY guy who sees a trial is the one guy who bilked some connected Jewish bankers -- wow! Way to look out for the little guys, right? Case closed and the public needs to find out who had sex with some hollywood starlet...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wikileaks is doing all of us and freedom of speech a HUGE favor, and Assange/Manning took a significant risk to make sure we get to know what's right and wrong in this world...a job the regular MSM should be doing, but they're too busy transforming into propaganda tools

Gogogogogo WL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join