It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned Afghan Cops

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Gee what a surprise... from DynCorps... those who trade humans remember and work for the Pentagon and Halliburton?

WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned Afghan Cops

Another international conflict, another horrific taxpayer-funded sex scandal for DynCorp, the private security contractor tasked with training the Afghan police.

The Afghanistan cable (dated June 24, 2009) discusses a meeting between Afghan Interior Minister Hanif Atmar and US assistant ambassador Joseph Mussomeli. Prime among Atmar's concerns was a party partially thrown by DynCorp for Afghan police recruits in Kunduz Province.

Many of DynCorp's employees are ex-Green Berets and veterans of other elite units, and the company was commissioned by the US government to provide training for the Afghani police. According to most reports, over 95 percent of its $2 billion annual revenue comes from US taxpayers.

And in Kunduz province, according to the leaked cable, that money was flowing to drug dealers and pimps. Pimps of children, to be more precise. (The exact type of drug was never specified.)

Since this is Afghanistan, you probably already knew this wasn't a kegger. Instead, this DynCorp soiree was a bacha bazi ("boy-play") party, much like the ones uncovered earlier this year by Frontline.

For those that can't or won't click the link, bacha bazi is a pre-Islamic Afghan tradition that was banned by the Taliban. Bacha boys are eight- to15-years-old. They put on make-up, tie bells to their feet and slip into scanty women's clothing, and then, to the whine of a harmonium and wailing vocals, they dance seductively to smoky roomfuls of leering older men.

After the show is over, their services are auctioned off to the highest bidder, who will sometimes purchase a boy outright. And by services, we mean anal sex: The State Department has called bacha bazi a "widespread, culturally accepted form of male rape." (While it may be culturally accepted, it violates both Sharia law and Afghan civil code.)

For Pashtuns in the South of Afghanistan, there is no shame in having a little boy lover; on the contrary, it is a matter of pride. Those who can afford the most attractive boy are the players in their world, the OG's of places like Kandahar and Khost. On the Frontline video, ridiculously macho warrior guys brag about their young boyfriends utterly without shame.

So perhaps in the evil world of Realpolitik, in which there is apparently no moral compass US private contractors won't smash to smithereens, it made sense for DynCorp to drug up some Pashtun police recruits and turn them loose on a bunch of little boys. But according to the leaked document, Atmar, the Afghani interior minister, was terrified this story would catch a reporter's ear.

Know why now a lot of people don't want Wikileaks to stay on? Yeah. I bet this story never makes it to the MSM.

Here's the cable from the Guardian

US embassy cables: Afghan government asks US to quash 'dancing boys' scandal

edit on 7-12-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Wow, DynCorp is such a sinister corporation...

Even if they get shut down, they will just open another PMC.. Just change the name..

The "Foundation X" thing from a month or two ago had ties to DynCorp as well

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They are really nice people & very patriotic hired mercenaries those Dyncorp curmudgeons.

I was just reading up on one of the courses they teach in something they call their Phoenix Training.

Phoenix uses traditional platform training with intensive practical exercises to reinforce the student's learning ability. Each student is trained and mentored to collect human intelligence from sources captured at the tactical objective. Students are familiarized in current interrogation techniques, full screening operations and hostile debriefing capabilities. An exercise scenario used throughout the course culminates in a major Screening and Debriefing Exercise in which students learn to collect time-sensitive intelligence from non-cooperative sources. Course topics include Geneva Conventions and Laws of War, familiarization of all phases of interrogation operations capture, screening, elicitation and communication skills necessary to achieve these ends. Cross-Cultural training and many other essential blocks of instruction are covered.www.intellpros.com...

So many naughty politicians & contractors, not enough time-out chairs.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Wow, DynCorp is such a sinister corporation...

Even if they get shut down, they will just open another PMC.. Just change the name..

The "Foundation X" thing from a month or two ago had ties to DynCorp as well

And guess what, DynCorp has close associations to Halliburton, and thefore to Cheney/Bush.

I didn't know about the Foundation X link to DynCorp, I don't suppose you have a source? Thanks.

From Dyncorp's website:
"Dyncorp - We serve today for a safe tomorrow. " Pathological liars, all of them.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This has been known by the Pentagon and they have refused to to put a stop to it.

Ever notice how much goes back to Halliburton and Chenney?

DynCorp International and Halliburton subsidiary KBR, both of which have been linked to [human] trafficking-related concerns.

The real price of our war begins to come into focus.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm thinking Foundation X is just the same cabal, different name. That Halliburton is beyond evil is without question. At a previous job I worked with a woman whose dad was a VP in Halliburton and was over in Iraq at the time. The man was ex-special forces military, had State Department experience, and intelligence connections, a man with potential for a lot of shadyness. In my current job I ran into someone who was a pretty high up engineer for them, shared the above profile with him, to which he responded, "Sounds about right."

Did you guys know that there were a Bush and Cheney in Skull and Bones together in (if I remember right) 1928? That this with Dyncorps is making it out to the public in Wikileaks is amazing and likely rampant. I remember reading similar stories only involving members of our government in one of David Icke's books. I think we would be amazed at how rampant this kind of thing is. Keep the truths coming.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I never knew it was called Bacha Bazi
My Priest always called it "our special secret"

This is seriously messed up.
One film of this stuff in the right Southern Baptist Churches and we might get something changed.
The rest of have been to the Village or at least the local jiggle palace

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

So many naughty politicians & contractors, not enough time-out chairs.

Vat zort of punishment optionz are you thinking of inztead of ze chairz, Herr GUT?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So what??

what does this change?

I have read and observed some wierd Fked up things in this world.

This aint nothing new to be honest.

if julian assange thought these few injustices in the world as a whole...could change the world, he is stupid as a basketball.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura
How does this make Julian Assange stupid?

What's stupid is a company, which provides the type of services that should be outlawed, getting caught pimping off little boys to filthy warlord pedophiles.

Keep the leaks coming, chip away at the pillars of the Devil's empire. With time it will collapse, and the world will cheer.

edit on 8-12-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I watched the entire documentary the other day and found it highly disturbing and disgusting.

It was interesting to note that by all accounts since the Taliban are out this is on the increase, no doubt pedos from over the world will flock to this place and the authorities are all in on the act according to the doc.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Dyncorp also has patent for the h1n1 virus drugs.

link
Remember something about them being on the mexico borders where the h1n1 was thought to originate.
edit on 8-12-2010 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
People bitch about God for destroying corrupt cities and yet...

when I read things like this... I say another prayer.

It goes something like this:

"Please God, could you send an Angel to this place and destroy them all"

Amen

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Aaaand Wikileaks again justifies it's existence.
Our tax dollars helped pay for this didn't they?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Aaaand Wikileaks again justifies it's existence.
Our tax dollars helped pay for this didn't they?

At the very least, it helped to defend, protect and hide these horrific actions. There is no way they can now tell us that this war was to defend our freedom. It had only been to increase power, relieve our liberties, enable torture, slavery and sex trafficking.

What pisses me off the most us that they near daily try and frighten us into believing that there are pedophiles on every damn street corner all the while hiding, protecting, defending, enabling and endorsing child sex slaves!
edit on 12/8/2010 by dethduck because: Text prediction failure

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
this should be on first page of every major newspaper
second line

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This thread should be stickied at the top of every board. I'm a little surprised it hasn't gotten more response than this in the time it's been up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Maybe this can be posted as a second thread in breaking alternative news ?

Vitchilo please post it .

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This story actually makes me so ill, I couldn't read the whole thing.

Somone in the MSM has to pick this story up.

One of the most gruesome, sinister stories I've heard in a long time.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

People bitch about God for destroying corrupt cities and yet...

No they don't ,and why do you insist on dragging your bronze age beliefs into this?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join