It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Assange survive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry, friend, I didn't mean to offend. Sometimes I have a flair for the dramatic.

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Let's face it: Assange is trapped. He's in some sort of cell, room, or area where he can't get out. He's going no where and everyone in the world knows exactly where he is at.

I ask you, do you think he is safe? How easily could an "insider" 'suicide' him?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Relunctantly, I have to step in and kind of defend the US. Our government would only waterboard him if they managed to label him as an enemy combatant. I wouldn't be surprised if they did label him such, but.

He would not call off the poison pill. He probably even can't -- he's probably got it wired into a program somewhere, and he probably has left the code with people who don't consider him their lord and master -- people who would recognized a coerced retraction as well.

Pipconvert: Wikileaks IS real news. It's part of the whole news thing. Julian Assange should be a lot smaller in the news himself, though.

I think he'll get killed by a rogue person pretty soon -- kind of like the official Ruby on Oswald story -- and everyone will spend a lot of time speculating that he was assassinated. But I don't think he'll be assassinated. That would just be a bad idea all around.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think he's just going to commit suicide out of the blue as is the case with individuals of such caliber.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

yes he will have a fake trial and disappear, just because they say he is in prison does not mean he IS, it was all a ploy to shut down the internet eventually.

no, he will do time and the PTB used the situation to their advantage and saw a opportunity to shut down the internet.

i cannot decide which.

all i know is we got a lot of hot air and paid a heavy price for it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So your saying that the governments are going to kill him? I think there is a bit of a problem with even doing that at the moment.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

not sure who your replying to, but if your asking me, no i am not saying they will kill him. i am just saying he will not be seen in public for a while, whilst in 'prison'.
edit on 7-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join