It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UTTR, Utah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dplum517

What kind of aircraft?
PHOTOS man,photos!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolvacron
Sorry to necro an old thread, but after doing some reading around the black triangle research thread, I got to looking at some night-vision UFO videos and stumbled across this clip, purportedly filmed in Iraq by US soldiers. Is this of any interest? Looks a lot like what was pictured in the UTTR section of the Utah Ufo Hunters site (the guys that were at the fence).

EDIT: Can't get the video to embed properly, here's the link www.youtube.com...

Bonus points, a pretty sweet recording of a triangle follows that segment on Baghdad.

One thing to keep in mind is you don't know if lights in the sky are on the same airframe. Three lights in the sky can be from three different planes. If they are flying UAVs by computer control, the lights maintain the same separation, making it appear to be one big aircraft.

The Marine NV might be an artifact. The vertical streak in the sky is right over a very bright city. I wouldn't rule out lens flare.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

The gamma ray rumor bs as you put it isn't a rumor nor is it bs.

It really happened, it really is mysterious, and it really does belong in this thread whether you like it or not.

Don't throw a fit just because it's something that doesn't fit your area of personal interest / expertise.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

It really happened, it really is mysterious, and it really does belong in this thread whether you like it or not.

Don't throw a fit just because it's something that doesn't fit your area of personal interest / expertise.

ah yes, Alien Dave

Bahwahwahwah!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

ah yes, Alien Dave
Bahwahwahwah!

Are you doubting the veracity of the UUFOH (Utah UFO Hunters), gariac?

Speaking of the UTTR - I drove in there last trip (May/June 2016). There was no gate that said I couldn't, so I just kept driving. Until I came to another gate. This one was pretty specific about not proceeding. I bolted.... I'll post the pics at some point.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

ah yes, Alien Dave
Bahwahwahwah!

Speaking of the UTTR - I drove in there last trip (May/June 2016). There was no gate that said I couldn't, so I just kept driving. Until I came to another gate. This one was pretty specific about not proceeding. I bolted.... I'll post the pics at some point.

Funny thing about some bases is you are on the base reservation even if there is no sign. I'm thinking Edwards from the Rosamond gate.

If you go back to that Nellis land grab thread, you'll notice some oddity in the border around Stonewall. Lots of notching there. Not knowing the actual history of the border on that location, it wouldn't surprise me if some hunting group preserved access to the waterfall. (Critters gather there.) In any event, you have to drive over the Nellis border to get there.

The Yucca Mountain Project border is a bit funky. There is infrastructure outside the border as far as I can tell.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

ah yes, Alien Dave
Bahwahwahwah!

Funny thing about some bases is you are on the base reservation even if there is no sign. I'm thinking Edwards from the Rosamond gate.

If you go back to that Nellis land grab thread, you'll notice some oddity in the border around Stonewall. Lots of notching there. Not knowing the actual history of the border on that location, it wouldn't surprise me if some hunting group preserved access to the waterfall. (Critters gather there.) In any event, you have to drive over the Nellis border to get there.

The Yucca Mountain Project border is a bit funky. There is infrastructure outside the border as far as I can tell.

Or Cedar Gate. I couldn't figure out why the guard kept coming out and eyeballing me through binocular's every time I showed up. I didn't realize the border starts 1/4 mile before the guardshack. And I was halfway to the guardshack.

Looking at that "Utah UFO Hunters" page, they refer to Dugway as UTTR.
The UTTR I referred to is north of I-80, R6404.
41.049369°, -112.937085°
Apparently there is a north and south range. Separated by I-80.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

ah yes, Alien Dave
Bahwahwahwah!

Or Cedar Gate. I couldn't figure out why the guard kept coming out and eyeballing me through binocular's every time I showed up. I didn't realize the border starts 1/4 mile before the guardshack. And I was halfway to the guardshack.

Looking at that "Utah UFO Hunters" page, they refer to Dugway as UTTR.
The UTTR I referred to is north of I-80, R6404.
41.049369°, -112.937085°
Apparently there is a north and south range. Separated by I-80.

Cedar Gate...You call that a sign! Also the TTR border has a dinky sign. A good thing they don't fine border crossing at these locations.

I'm assuming there is a UTTR map similar to the NTTR map, though I never found a reference to one existing.

Digging through some old docs, I found my rejection letter for the Nellis In Flight Guide. Time to do some FOIAs.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Aye this is very true, I was mainly sharing that video for the lights in the sky similar to what was reported by "AlienDave" (ahem...) at the UTTR. I just thought that the night-vision clip afterwards featuring the six-light triangle, Freemont, CA was a particularly compelling example of a "solid" craft. Of course, appearances can be deceiving.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: surfnow

That is The Little Mountain Test Facilty. It's run by Boeing

From USAF
The Little Mountain Test Facility is a state-of-the-art test facility, Air Force Materiel Command laboratory dedicated to simulation testing of nuclear hardness, survivability, reliability and electromagnetic compatibility of defense systems. Center test laboratories simulate environments for nuclear radiation, air blast, shock and vibration, electromagnetic pulse, electromagnetic interference, and compatibility testing. The 1,000-acre facility is located 15 miles west of Ogden on 12th Street, near the Great Salt Lake. It is owned by the Air Force and operated in conjunction with defense contractors
edit on 20-9-2016 by Benzer because: more data

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolvacron

Aye this is very true, I was mainly sharing that video for the lights in the sky similar to what was reported by "AlienDave" (ahem...) at the UTTR. I just thought that the night-vision clip afterwards featuring the six-light triangle, Freemont, CA was a particularly compelling example of a "solid" craft. Of course, appearances can be deceiving.

I investigated that "Freemont Ca" UFO when it came out. Two things. One, it is Fremont. Two, this looks like a LongEz. There are a ridiculous number of LongEz type planes in the SF Bay area because the place is full off geeks with too much money. LongEz type planes are tough to track in the FAA registry because each had an individual manufacturer since they are home built.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Tonopah Test Range has one or two LongEz as drone simulators (whatever that means).

You also see LongEz type aircraft around the Antelope Valley. I toured that museum of sorts at William J Fox airport and there was a plane similar to a LongEz under construction. There are a few copycats of the original Rutan design.

If I sound annoyed, that is because I am. I have spotted what I think is some cool project, only to get a better look and find some dude in a Rutan plane. Or someone tells me they saw a drone and eventually they agree it was a LongEz.

The canards are a give away. Not many planes have them. I spotted a Mirage with carnards, only to discover it is a Kfir.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2016 by UFOxFruitcakeLOL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dplum517

Pics!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join