It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain this to me like I'm a 2yr old?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
how did this happen?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thats a good question agent maybe they caught him back then and are just waiting to announce it right before the election for a nice jump in the polls

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If you read George Orwell's 1984 then you would understand it

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." They never cared about Osama, he was just a ruse to spark a war on terror, specifically in Afghanistan. Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield, and many other Bu#es were complaining about the Taliban not letting them build an oil pipeline in the PNAC document in 2000 before 9/11.

Or it could be as your avatar stipulates...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't be the 1st time he has done this either - www.jamesglaser.org...
Perhaps the American elections should be fought along the lines of...
'It's the truth, stupid'

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
If you read George Orwell's 1984 then you would understand it

this is a gem, thanks. hopefully, i get right to it once im done with stupid white men

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
& heres another example just sent 2 me by a friend - www.americanpolitics.com...

[edit on 3-7-2004 by justyc]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent
Can someone explain this to me like I'm a 2yr old?

Mr. Bush is a BAD, BAD man!! He Cheats & Lies and Steals Candy from Good Little Boys & Girls.

He is also on Santa's BAD List, Permanently!!

If he ever offers you anything or says that your mommy or daddy sent him to pick you up, run away and find someone you know and trust.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
No...you can't explain the unexplainable. What really can't be explained is why half the USA doesn't care? Huh? Are we mind-controlled? Is Barney subliminally brainwashing us into idiocracy?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Maybe the BinLaden family promised a large sum of money to the Bush campaign. Would not suprise me. Just a thought.....

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He's a flip-flopper!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." They never cared about Osama, he was just a ruse to spark a war on terror, specifically in Afghanistan. Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield, and many other Bu#es were complaining about the Taliban not letting them build an oil pipeline in the PNAC document in 2000 before 9/11.

Or it could be as your avatar stipulates...

Another big reason to goto Afghanistan was that the Taliban stopped all Opium production a year before. By removing them, the production is back up and over 100%.

Drugmoney is still big money, and that money is needed to keep the world economy provided with fast flowing cash.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
All bush wanted was to get his hands in Iraq, that he needed bin laden as an excuse I guess he did, now does he really care about 9/11 and the American victims, those pic, say no.

And this is just an oppinion

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
God says bush is a demon of Satan... He is the high priest in the skull and bones.

Bin Laden is also evil, he worships and evil God, a false god.

Both of them are workers of satan... Both demons.

I've just learned this today through the bible code.

www.onealclan.com there stuff is pretty amazing, and scary at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join