It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I learn Austrillian?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
My friends laugh every-time I speak Australian. We went to Burger King and the person at the drive thought I was really from Australia. What can I do to make my voice better and learn some hip Australian words. Noice, Barbie, Pranes,

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: So Howzya Gowen Mate!?

P.S. Edited to add.. oh PLEASE take Caution when watching the vid as it might be considred a little rude or coarse for some! Other than that, enjoy!

edit on 7-12-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to ad the P.S. soz

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is not your only post I have read today and all that I have to say is that the level of some peoples intelligence on ATS is beyond belief.Are you drunk/on drugs?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Are you referring to me or another member? I find it really disrespectful you post a comment like that toward me on this site.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh come on you can't be serious-maybe Aussies find your post disrespectful,eh?Are you someone special on here or one of those people who posts for the sake of it i.e. post counting?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Do you have a problem with what I believe in life? Seems I upset you to make you want to comment me randomly.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes Romantic Rebel is special!!!!!

Here RR learn some Aussie slang!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is an Australian slang dictionary:

www.koalanet.com.au...

This should cover just about any word/phrase

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
My friends laugh every-time I speak Australian. We went to Burger King and the person at the drive thought I was really from Australia. What can I do to make my voice better and learn some hip Australian words. Noice, Barbie, Pranes,

I wouldnt bother if I was you.

You wouldnt be welcome down here, we are very tolerant but we have our limits, braindead fools with a lack of respect are beyond our limit.

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

We went to Burger King and the person at the drive thought I was really from Australia.

Some people are just stupid, im from britain and when i went to the states alot of people asked me if i was from australia and i was just talking normally.

Alternatively, grab a fosters and moan about the cricket.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Looks like I said something was offensive to you. I could care less. Do you own Australia hell no. Then why don't you run around speaking Spanish?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
say ' thats not a knife... this is a knife' and call people flaming gala's or drongo's . that should do the trick.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well, in Australia a sausage is called a 'snag' and an attractive guy is called a 'spunk' - perhaps you can add those words to your repertoire Romantic_Rebel?

'Struth! Looks like the OP has gone walkabout!

edit on Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:37:17 -0600 by Silver Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Yes it seems that RR went into self destruct mode last night.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by SNAFU38

Looks like I said something was offensive to you. I could care less. Do you own Australia hell no. Then why don't you run around speaking Spanish?

Not just me, most Australians, We do not pick on you for spelling everything 'American' or speaking 'American'. We are not fools, we are not hillbillies, dont expect us to react kindly when you imply we are.

And WTF are you talking about Spanish ?? Obviously history is not your strong point. I have no need to speak Spanish, I speak English, you speak S*#T ! Learn some grammer also !

You are a prime example of the answer to the question Ive seen on ATS before, "Why does the world hate the USA ?" Disrespectful, ignorant people like you is why ! Grow up & accept the fact you screwed this one up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Australia... I... I don't know. They've never told me anything about Australia. I've never been there. I don't even know if it exists.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Romantic_Rebel's threads always seemed strange and detached. They all have an aura of "awkwardness" with them.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Well Mr Rebel is banned now, It's a shame I kind of liked him

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Well Mr Rebel is banned now, It's a shame I kind of liked him

Cheer up Dave RR had two ATS accounts,he also goes by the name Blue_Mage.

Admits it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue_Mage last visit: December 7, 2010

Sock puppets,naughty naughty

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Well thats good I was worried about him

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join