It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Sniper: Target mile and a half away.........no problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Barrett fifty caliber.

Super Sniper: Target mile and a half away.........no problem.

Recoil lowered by 70 percent.

www.bing.com... VIRE2

With the Super Sniper on the ground and the predator drone in the air.....man, it must be getting really scary for those terrorists caught in the sights.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
that's always been top of my list, but my problem is im in n.ireland cant get them.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
that's always been top of my list, but my problem is im in n.ireland cant get them.

What? You never watched the series 'Sons of Anarchy?' Seems you can get any weapon you need from Northern Ireland....according to that FX series.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
lol if only everything on fx was true.

in saying that i havent tried to find one here, mmm where's that black market when your looking for one.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
lol if only everything on fx was true.

in saying that i havent tried to find one here, mmm where's that black market when your looking for one.

I suppose you have to be in with the Belfast in-crowd.

Kurt Sutter of Sons of Anarchy Interview at The Rush | UGO.com

RADTKE: Lets talk about Jimmy and the Irish. It was interesting to spend time in Belfast with the IRA and SAMBEL. The IRA storyline was something really unique in terms of organized crime on television. You don't see the IRA used very often. Where did that come from? What made you chose the IRA?

KURT: That's always been a component in the show, at the conception of the series I knew the whole gun-running thing.................
www.ugo.com...,0

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
More up close and personal than a fifty caliber slug from a mile and a half....poison perfume...........

From Al Jazeera Themselves:

Middle East

Al-Qaeda 'planned poison plot'

Operatives plotted to kill government officials and media workers by sending them poisoned perfumes, Saudi Arabia says.

english.aljazeera.net...

top topics

join