It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS hit squads at UK's malls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

SAS hit squads at UK's malls

www.thesun.co.uk

SAS hit squads are today protecting packed shopping centres from terrorists - with orders to shoot to kill.

The regiment's elite troops are poised to foil any al-Qaeda bid to cause Mumbai-style carnage amid Britain's Christmas crowds.

The Who Dares Wins teams have instructions to strike hard and fast to combat the "real and credible" threat of a bomb-and-gun onslaught by fanatics.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Please feel free to move this thread

edit on 7-12-2010 by Pockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I see innocents getting hit, and lies being told, and inquiry's, Hit squads?

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-12-2010 by Pockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Well , while the idea of sharing mall space with SAS heros should rightly give every British patriot a bit of a Britgasm, I highly doubt the detail of the report in The Sun.... mostly because its a report in The Sun, which on an accuracy scale of one to ten, is a minus five hundred thousand nine hundred and ninety two, or in real world terms, means they could miss the planet with a shot gun, even if it was pointed directly at the floor.
I dont believe the shoot to kill bit, those sorts of orders would come at the time of any event possibly going down, not before because the command structure just doesnt do this stuff that far in advance, and secondly because if that was the case, the Sun would be the last to know about it .

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I just thought it was interesting, I would of thought that there would be undercover cops in, you seem to have issues with the sun

top topics

join