It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, Wikileaks.. put up or SHUT UP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

I think your scepticism to the MSM is a healthy one, and the different media outlets do put their own spin on wikileaks, but to think that a complete media blackout of wikileaks in the US would be possible is imo, highly unlikely if not downright impossible no matter.
They have to report something on WL, in some media outlets it is portrayed to be a hero, in most a terrorist or some kind of spy that is out to hurt the US.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

well i guess we'll just have to let time be the true tester of this one.
2nd

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey, I understand and somewhat agree with what your getting at.

Loose the attitude, it makes you look childish.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

You told the right thing. I just can't find what I said wrong about it.

"Und eine Auslieferung an die USA sei eine "echte Bedrohung für einen fairen Prozess"."
"And a delivery to the USA would be a (real) threat to a fair trial." (Self-translated)

... Oh I see. I stated that they already want to hand him over to the US, instead of mentioning that it could happen. My mistake. I apologize.

Hadn't much time. Just wanted to share what I found as there was no other source, as I started to read this thread. So again: clay2baraka described the article quite well.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
Assange has been detained. Lets see these promised files. If they are nothing as I suspect they are, then I hope you die, without another peep out of you. Let important stories come to the forefront.

This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Ahh this is right about your post. States what this forum is for...You are just ranting! This kind of BS on here needs to stop. Go rant somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I see you have declared yourself the high and mighty..

Explain how this post doesnt fit where I put it?

Oh, you cant? Ok thanks.. stfd

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I see you have declared yourself the high and mighty..

Explain how this post doesnt fit where I put it?

Oh, you cant? Ok thanks.. stfd

Uhhh, where's the conspiracy in your OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join