It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lemon Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I came to ATS because I was hoping to find some answers. I have had many precognitive experiences in my life. As of late there has been repetition of 5 words. They are "emily purple" and "love lemon light". Does anyone have an insight as to what this might mean?

I appreciate your time and any sincere response.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonnnnnn

Hello and welcome!

We have a lovely member here called Orange-light so maybe you were supposed to join ATS and talk to her

edit on 7-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hello, Anon! Welcome to ATS. Do your best to keep your sanity hat on, pretty please

Do you sense the words as complete, english words, or sounds, or just non-language-based concepts?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Thank you

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Tetsuo

That has never been easy for me to answer. The experiences I have are not visual, or auditory. It is not easy for me to explain. Sometimes there is a physical sensation I get when I have these experiences. Most of the time, it is just information that I suddenly know, usually repetitive in nature. I realize it sounds questionable, but that is what happens.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The other thing I wanted to mention was a distinct vibration / humming sensation that I began to feel at the end of September/early October. I have always felt something like this, particularly when surrounded by nature, but it became very intense/changed. Anyone experience anything similar?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I don´t know what those words of yours mean but purple is the current dominant color of the sky according to some cultivator with supernormal vision that I know.

If you are psychic and interested in the supernormal logics I recommend you study the book Zhuan Falun about those phenomena and other questions like your third eye structure, how to become a good person, virtue-karma transformation etc etc:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thank you

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!
2nd line

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join