It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad shark attacks- exclusive picture !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
'Mossad may be behind Red Sea shark attacks'
Egyptian authorities leaving no stone unturned in bid to discover mysterious shark attacks which left German tourist dead. 'Mossad plot not out of the question,' says South Sinai governor...

Source:
www.ynetnews.com...

Our sources were able to find an incriminating picture of the suspect, leaving no doubts there is a Zionist conspiracy behind the recent attacks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30a40b4342fd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Love the picture, it amazes me how Israel gets blamed for everything. I'm surprised the article didn't blame the attacks on HAARP.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

"Egypt is full of rumors and one does not know what to believe," said Gasser Mohamed, a diving instructor at CFun Divers centre in South Sinai. "I see that there are a lot of sharks in the sea and the possible rarity of tuna fish due to over-fishing seems to be causing the attacks."

OP's source

Now all that is necessary is to prove that the act of fishing is a long term plot by the Israeli government and it'll be case closed!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
"Some said sharks had been drawn to shallow waters after cattle being shipped in for last month's Islamic feast of the sacrifice, or Eid al-Adha, had died and were thrown overboard. “

Of course cattle thrown to the sea can't be the reason, can it? No, We need a team of experts, and in the mean time we will blame the Jews.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitationalWe need a team of experts

Hardly, these people are feeding the sharks so that they can offer tourists shark safari.

Of course, they have a shark problem.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Star for the picture, It got a little giggle out of me. That's probably the happiest looking shark i've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
We know Mossad agents work in teams.
I believe I accidentally stumbled upon another secret picture of one of the culprits.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74deabd57025.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously now, after the Police in Iran have taken 14 squirrels into custody - because they are suspected of spying, anything is possible.

news.sky.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh come on, stop playing coy! Everyone knows the Jews control the world's governments, holywood, and marine animal life!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just when you think you heard it all.

Egyptian TV: Blue Jeans Imported From Israel Contain ‘Secret Magnets’ Causing Infertility.

www.theblaze.com...

related story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join