It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth World War - Understanding the war a little more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just saw this documentary (Fourth World War) on Link TV tonight. I found it very interesting, perhaps you will as well.

Topics included in the film are Multi-national corporations, 9/11, the Iraq war, Hyper inflation, Haves vrs Have nots, IMF and World Bank, NAFTA, Israeli occupation of Palestine, Apartheid, South Korean labor riots and terrorism.

A common theme is military and economic oppression of people.

From the front-lines of conflicts in Mexico, Argentina, South Africa, Palestine, Korea, and the North; from Seattle to Genova, and the War on Terror in New York, Afghanistan, and Iraq, The Fourth World War is the story of men and women around the world who resist being annihilated in this war.

Google Video Link

www.bignoisefilms.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When it comes to WW4 speculation, I can not help but agree with Einstein's logical quote;

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
When it comes to WW4 speculation, I can not help but agree with Einstein's logical quote;

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

... Sticks and Stones ... Burning car tires and Molotov cocktails ...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Interesting bit from the 58 minute mark to 1:03

If nothing else just watch this

Kids with stones did what happened at 59:15 minute mark?

Do you really know why we are at war?

edit on 7-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

top topics

join