It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikLeaks...Make Us Strong...!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have noticed over the last week, that it is a lot of negative threads about Wikleaks that seem to make to make front page and get noticed.
I am not going to go into a long discusion about why that is. Suffice it to say many people here are aware of the media, political and internet smear campain of WL and Assange.
So this is just a thread of solidarty, if you beleif in something.
Support each other. This is important, even what happens in our little threads here on ATS makes a difference. Lets move some WL postivity up the google search index and replace some of the lies with truth...
Eductation, information and knowledge give us the power to change the world for the better. and this is our world....... and we can change it

Either together we will stand, or divided we will fall....

Its our choice

kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul: DON'T BLAME WIKILEAKS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank goodness there is one Congressman speaking out for transparency and truth.

edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Me neither, I don't want to speculate ...but there's sonething going on here on ATS IMO.

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't worry mate , Wikileaks are making us stronger and stronger day by day ,1000 cables released and Elite are already in panic, they can bring milion negative threads and news about Wikileaks but they can't changed people sense and desire for the truth .In years to come there will be hundreds of organisations like Wikileaks .World is changing and i hope the politicians and goverments will be changed too to finally became what is their real role...PUBLIC SERVANTS to us, common people.
edit on 6-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Me neither, I don't want to speculate ...but there's sonething going on here on ATS IMO.

second

I agree that there seems to be a concerted effort to trash Assange and WL by extremely new members. Damage control?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

We are the damage control...
Just by posting on each others threads and supporting each other with postive comments..
Do not feed the trolls....

kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by wcitizen

second

I agree that there seems to be a concerted effort to trash Assange and WL by extremely new members. Damage control?

Well, you call it damage control, I would call it something else - but the mods would delete it, lol! But yes, I think so.
edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
With Amazon, Paypal, and apparently now Twitter too trying to end Wikileaks, I think its clear that these companies bow to big brother and we absolutely should not support them. I am boycotting all of them, and I'm going to make sure they know that, too. I hope I won't be alone on this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Don't worry mate , Wikileaks are making us stronger and stronger day by day ,1000 cables released and Elite are already in panic, they can bring milion negative threads and news about Wikileaks but they can't changed people sense and desire for the truth .In years to come there will be hundreds of organisations like Wikileaks .World is changing and i hope the politicians and goverments will be changed too to finally became what is their real role...PUBLIC SERVANTS to us, common people.
edit on 6-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Yes, and there are apparently are 'whistleblower' websites being created right now. There is also an alternative web system being created which will bypass the servers which are under US control, so they won't be able to squash the leaks. And, as Assange says - it's the fact that leaks are happening which is even more important than the content itself.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
With Amazon, Paypal, and apparently now Twitter too trying to end Wikileaks, I think its clear that these companies bow to big brother and we absolutely should not support them. I am boycotting all of them, and I'm going to make sure they know that, too. I hope I won't be alone on this.

You are not alone, that's for sure. There are at least two of us, lol!

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Do be aware that Julian is ONLY the messenger.

The truth had been brought before us, each and every human on Earth on the duplicities, lies and games our elected as well as those dictators who decided the course of mankind's affairs and direction.

Now it is up to us, the human race, be him/her an American or a Zulu, to seek for accountability for the directions, or rather, misdirections that had lead us to our current predicaments of sufferings while the few minority enjoy themselves.

The time is on hand for a final reckoning. The authorities and those in charge MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MISTAKES AND PAY by setting issues and priorities to free - mankind's destiny right or face the wrath of 6 billion humans!!!!!
edit on 6-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Well spoken...
A star for you sir... you are correct each of us is now responsible for how to act and what to do with this information...

kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It the proliferation of "Wikileaks is awesome" and "Wikileaks is NWO disinfo" threads should tell us anything useful, it's this:

Trust your own judgement, don't be afraid to read/hear what others have to say, and always take anything you read/hear with a grain of salt.

"Wikileaks is awesome" = "This is your new savior, listen to anything it says because it will bring down TPTB without you having to lift a finger".
"Wikileaks is disinfo" = "Continue cowering in terror because you can't trust anyone or anything and there's nothing you can do so just crawl in a hole".

How about, "Wikileaks is another phenomenon to look at with curiosity and suspended judgement, and see what comes of it"?

Seems like a healthier approach to me.

Also, I don't think praying to Wikileaks is going to do anything.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

you are corrrect it is a phenomen, but some are worth defending and others note..
Any new tools that hold governments acountable to people are in my eyes worth persuing. It is not elevating anything ot the satus of a god.
Itis understanding there are a lot of powers trying to nulinfy the phenoma and without defence they may well succeed.
So in my eyes WL is what is it is and that is why i defend it....

join