It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks gone to far!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smokinsinger

Okay, I see your point. But if you believe that anyone has a chance to take the freedom away from the Hungarians, you're mistaken. Many tried in the last thousand year, everyone is failed. We're pretty good in keeping our freedom. Fight for freedom is in our genes and always was part of our nature.
So this agenda is not going to touch us. Someone may try... well, good luck with it. At least we're going to make another swift government change. But I don't think so that will be necessary now as the present Government is not really famous about it's globalism mania. They're for the Hungarians.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
you can change the name thread ...more appropriate is
USA GONE TO FAR !

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wikileaks are the beacon of freedom and the very first test case
for freedom forums like this :

If you agree with Wiki or disagree

We have to win and support them or all freedom on the net will be gone forever...

The truth will set you free

Secrets will enslave you

Its as simple as that.... Long live freedom............

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

WHAT!

Wikileaks is a cancer IMO. It's dangerous. It'll slowly kill what little left American can hold on to in the midst of all this unseen chaos and corruption.(which almost half of the stuff I hear about I choose to not believe) Wikileaks isn't there to inform you, it's there to destroy America. Not like any of you really care.

Your kidding... People are here because they care... It's ATS and although now for many senior members like myself this site has lost some meaning due to the trolls that argue and post without doing their own homework... Such as yourself

You should consider the fact that our gov't put itself in this position and although I don't like Wikileaks since there is enough evedince to support a least a good hypothesis that its a CIA PsyOps...

WikiLeaks is a CIA PsyOp

It is relatively easy to say that the America you talk about has not exsisted since the days before the Federal Reserve...

If you want to assist America as you talk about... open your eyes and look... stop believing the BS, in fact I think thats why your here.

edit on 12/7/2010 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If there's one thing I've learned from the whole Wikileaks releases is that America is the undisputed master of hyperbole.

Honestly, stop buying into the media hype. Actually READ some of the releases and make your own mind up. Or at least plagiarize thoughts/opinions from more balanced sources.

No one has died from the releases. Most of the world said "so what, it's not like we don't have candid opinions about you guys too?" about the diplomatic cable release.

All this is, is an expose of common actions governments engage in that haven't been wrapped up in honey-talk for public consumption.

The fact that so many people are outraged only fuels the fire for further division between the public and the government.

Well played, TPTB.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join