It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I use to love going to chat, but now I cant. When I clicke the tab, it will show the terms and conditions, and then when I click it, a grey screen appears and thats it. Cant get to it at all. Any solutions? I wasnt sure where to put this so thought I would put it in general chat. I try to refrain from making threads like this. But I want to enter chat bad. Thank you

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have had this problem several times . Running Ccleaner seems to fix it tho. Its a free program and one of the best windows cleaners out there . Hope this helps

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Refresh,
and refresh.
and, and, refresh.

That seemed to work for me..or use another browser.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Chat doesn't work for a few of us. I've tried everything suggested and then some. I've cleaned my cache, tried 3 different browsers, refreshing, etc. Latest version of flash also. Still, no chat. There have been a few threads pop up about this, and still no fixes for the ones unable to chat
It's the only thing on this computer that doesn't work, so far.
It's frustrating.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes it is very frustrating. And thank you all. I will try some of these and hope it works.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
f5 away, you're missing a carnival of carnage.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nope, f5, or refresh doesn't work either. Waited for chat to load, refreshed about 10 times, waited some more, nothing.
Same blank grey screen as before.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm getting the same grey screen- any Mods have some advice or explanations?
:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oddly I could use the chat voyeur until yesterday in FF and then it stopped working.
I resorted to using IE and it worked in that but me chatting without a spell check is a nightmare (for the people that have to try and decipher what I am talking about)

Still the breakdown motivated me to actually go into the chat room for the first time!

new topics

top topics

join