It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Whitehouse and Top Ranking DC Leaders - $500 trillion embezzlement investigation?

page: 2
23
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Shall we say, Restore America Plan? Can we say, Let Freedom Ring?
Have the powers that be have lost control at long last? These people are not only afraid of foreign terrorists. These people are afraid of you and me. They are afraid of the press. They are afraid of the political activists. They are afraid of the pacifists. They are afraid of their own shadows. They are not in control of anything, they only think they are.
Wartime is a time when a little austerity is in order. The only people during war who would spend like there's no tomorrow are people who expect to die soon. If the American economy is dependent on such frivolous spending, then it basically is already screwed.

US history has been a see-saw battle for control between the people and the Capitalist Rich Elite. At times, as in the late 19th-century-robber-baron era, the elite brazenly ruled. John. D. Rockefeller bragged about how many government officials were "in his pocket." At other times, as during Franklin Roosevelt's presidency, government seemed more responsive to the needs and wishes of the general population.
Some administrations were good, some not.
Gradually, the US/Made in USA became an almost mystical, mythical lost symbol, complete with fable-like imagery: the land of freedom and opportunity, a "bastion of democracy" where the streets were "paved with gold." People yearned to believe in this fairy tale kingdom. In reality, its growth was largely achieved through periodic warfare.

There has been a significant war approximately every 30 years, often initiated (overtly or covertly) by the US, and usually sparking a further expansion of US power and elite interests. Such aggression isn't particularly uncommon among nations; what's different is the propaganda mythology that successfully defined the US as acting in defence of "freedom and democracy."

It is time for a Reckoning....


Well, if their embezzled fortunes are being frozen they are going to be in deep # and their reckoning might be on the way.

edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Who is the "we' who are confiscating funds? That would have to be a representative of the judicial branch to mean anything. Sounds like more internet hot air to me.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
They could also be referring to the Derivatives black hole. Which is something like $1,500Trillion worldwide, US banks exposure around $600 Trillion


Whoa, in that case $500 trillion is just the start!! Mind boggling, but frankly, with this lot anything is possible.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i went to bennets website, it says, he will not be receiving emails anymore after nov.
so how did this email come out when it was written dec 3?

damn, i thought bennet wrote this himself.
but basically, we all know these facts, the problem is the media would NEVER admit what is going on.

since this seems to be just some random 'citizen' writing a letter, it would be as if i wrote a letter explaining the tyrannies, and it somehow got around the internet.

i added my congressman and senators to my facebook page, and i always complain and advocate peace and zero taxes. who knows if they read it or not, BUT other people do.

i really want to post this on my facebook page, but there is no author, so it could be anyone.

if it is fulford, well i WISH what he said was true. he says he is the spokesman for a team of ninjas who threatened to overtake the world unless the bankers straightened out. NOW, if this was true, why wouldn't these ninjas just go to work now? the bankers need to be dethroned, and they need to be dethroned like yesterday. so his army of ninja assassins just 'waiting' to see if the bankers start doing good? give me a break. the international money lenders have NEVER did anything good. they are the worst scum and criminal cabal the world has ever known.

as an asian, it would be spectacular if a team of ninjas saved the world from the money lenders. but if they truly had that kind of power, they would do it.

unfortunately, we the people have that kind of power, but the sheep watching oprah and 20/20 thing everything is great, even tho everyone is enslaved.
edit on 5-12-2010 by dantanna because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee
 


I do believe you are on to something here cupofcoffee. We need all our hackers and more info to exspose these thugs for what they are and burn them to the stake. These vampires have sucked enough out of the WHOLE WORLD. The whole world will not stand for this kind of thievery. Now the whole world can get thugs out of here, and put them where they belong.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
i went to bennets website, it says, he will not be receiving emails anymore after nov.
so how did this email come out when it was written dec 3?

damn, i thought bennet wrote this himself.
but basically, we all know these facts, the problem is the media would NEVER admit what is going on.

since this seems to be just some random 'citizen' writing a letter, it would be as if i wrote a letter explaining the tyrannies, and it somehow got around the internet.

i added my congressman and senators to my facebook page, and i always complain and advocate peace and zero taxes. who knows if they read it or not, BUT other people do.

i really want to post this on my facebook page, but there is no author, so it could be anyone.

if it is fulford, well i WISH what he said was true. he says he is the spokesman for a team of ninjas who threatened to overtake the world unless the bankers straightened out. NOW, if this was true, why wouldn't these ninjas just go to work now? the bankers need to be dethroned, and they need to be dethroned like yesterday. so his army of ninja assassins just 'waiting' to see if the bankers start doing good? give me a break. the international money lenders have NEVER did anything good. they are the worst scum and criminal cabal the world has ever known.

as an asian, it would be spectacular if a team of ninjas saved the world from the money lenders. but if they truly had that kind of power, they would do it.

unfortunately, we the people have that kind of power, but the sheep watching oprah and 20/20 thing everything is great, even tho everyone is enslaved.
edit on 5-12-2010 by dantanna because: (no reason given)


I got confused about the website it was on - it's congress.org. It seems as though I had completely misunderstood and it was posted TO Bennet and not BY him. I'll change the OP (again) to correct it. I shouldn't have posted it being too tired right now. It is said to have originated from Fulford's newsletter, but which you can only see if you are a subscriber. Having checked, it has been posted on quite a few different sites - here's another one which was posted earlier. www.rumormillnews.com...

Apologies to everyone once again for my confusion re the source... but still, the info is intriguing.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Again, the original "White Hat Report" was first posted in Kerry Cassidy's blog on November 13th.

I do not think it is Fulford - if it was Fulford, Kerry Cassidy would have just said it was him. He certainly isn't afraid to use his real name.

Fulford has apparently posted this report somewhere on his site as well but I do not think he is the source.

The information does dovetail with everything Fulford and other sources like Christopher Story have been saying.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Go wiki your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey wiki, hey wiki. Go wiki your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey wiki, hey wiki.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There is a lot of fascinating information on huge financial crimes and investigations on the late Christopher Story's website which is still available.

This links to one page which mentions Bush,Sr and Greenspan, but it's just one of many pages.
worldreports.org...

I read these a while ago - and I guess it's possible that these could be connected

It seems Story was assissinated in July of this year.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Go wiki your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey wiki, hey wiki. Go wiki your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey wiki, hey wiki.


Lol!



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Guys, this is a continuation of Christopher Stories work.

If you want to do the research, start here:

WorldReports.org

Notice that on July 30, 2010 Christopher Story died kind of suddenly.

Everything in the OP's initial post was what Christopher Story was doing up until he died. Some think he is in hiding, some think he was killed.

At any rate, the above link is what the White Hats are talking about. CS had some very deep sources, White Hats, in the CIA.

Benjamin Fulford routinely quoted CS, so I believe he is now quoting the White Hats.

I have no proof except the information that is in the World Reports documentation is exactly what the White Hats are referring to.

Personally, I think you may find that the death of CS is not going to stop this story. I believe the White Hats picked up the ball and are running with it.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

It seems Story was assissinated in July of this year.


Yep. Covered that one too.....



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197
 


Exactly yes. Christopher Story was only one of a large group of "White Hats" worldwide.

TPTB seemed to think that killing Story, or at least threatening to kill him, would stop all the "White Hats", but obviously that is not so



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_
 


lol its like that Dr.evil thing where he cant get dollar amounts right or something. Look at the similarities.

1 BILLION GAJILLION FIFILLION SHAPDULULLEMELELESHAPREDONLASH­MEMILLION.........YEN!!!

hahahaa- ohh the worlds in trouble now lol The real Dr. Evil has emerged.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197
 


Oh speaking of the other white hats continuing CS' work:

csonward.weebly.com...



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee
 


Yes, Fulford was always referring to Christopher Story, but Fulford wasn't putting out the hard hitting stuff on Bush Sr like Story was.

This is the continuation of that hard hitting stuff. Story said on numerous occasions the they were going to get him, and it appears they did.

Story claimed he had the evidence to prove all of it, and the White Hats say the do too.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Again, the original "White Hat Report" was first posted in Kerry Cassidy's blog on November 13th.

I do not think it is Fulford - if it was Fulford, Kerry Cassidy would have just said it was him. He certainly isn't afraid to use his real name.

Fulford has apparently posted this report somewhere on his site as well but I do not think he is the source.

The information does dovetail with everything Fulford and other sources like Christopher Story have been saying.


Synchronicity at work! I mentioned Story before I saw your post.

Doing a bit of digging, I've come across something called the Giga Scandal. Again, I don't know whether these sites are reliable, but some of what they say does tie in with what Story said.

saba.fateback.com...

And from another site, copies of alleged actual documents:
www.tomflocco.com...
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Congress.org...How reliable of a website is this?



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Congress.org...How reliable of a website is this?


I don't know, but the same information has been posted on other sites. If you read through the thread you'll find a link or two.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Guys, this is a continuation of Christopher Stories work.

If you want to do the research, start here:

WorldReports.org

Notice that on July 30, 2010 Christopher Story died kind of suddenly.

Everything in the OP's initial post was what Christopher Story was doing up until he died. Some think he is in hiding, some think he was killed.

At any rate, the above link is what the White Hats are talking about. CS had some very deep sources, White Hats, in the CIA.

Benjamin Fulford routinely quoted CS, so I believe he is now quoting the White Hats.

I have no proof except the information that is in the World Reports documentation is exactly what the White Hats are referring to.

Personally, I think you may find that the death of CS is not going to stop this story. I believe the White Hats picked up the ball and are running with it.


So, the $500 billion would be part or all of the World Settlement Programme?




top topics



 
23
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join