It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks, Assange LINKED to Rothschilds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When someone ruffles feathers of governments and simply shows the truth,
It really brings out the opinions of fools.
Probably out of fear.
edit on 5-12-2010 by T0by because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

What exactly is suspicious about newspapers that are happy to increase their readership? lol I just don't see the mystery there.

Sadly, the "free-press" won't step on the toes of government for ratings. You are going to buy the paper or turn on the TV regardless od whether they really report the news or talking about Justin Beaver's haircut.

If the media was really willing to step on the toes of government, they just may report on the news, though sadly, that's not what we get.

Take the Iraq war for instance. Think about the papers that would have been sold, had only the media done their job and told us the truth, such as "The Bush Admin Lying Through the Teeth, Sends our Boys to War".

For another instance, what about 9/11 and the failure of reporting on that front? You mean to tell me that the papers and media stattions wouldn;t have boosted rating by reporting on the stone-cold fact that an over-whelming consensus of scientists who have actually looked and tested for controlled demolitions at the WTC site, has actually found that evidence? Not only have they found that forensic evidence, but a peer-reviewed scientific paper was published on the findings, proving that it was sound science. Now, whether you agree with this evidence or not, you have to agree that it is evidence, because it certainly is. There has not been a single scientist to viably counter that science. Instead, it is simply ignored.

Think about the papers that this headline would sell: "Evidence of Controlled Demolitions Found in the WTC Dust: Says Consensus of Scientists".

How about the fact that the media has failed on almost every front concering 9/11, when their ratings would have soared otherwise. In fact, most Americans have never even heard of Building 7.

What about Sibel Edmonds or the plethora of other whistle-blowers who have risked life and livelihood to come out with their information on government corruption. They don't get so much as an article in the back of the paper, unless of course it's a hit-piece.

You could also compare Sibel Edmonds to WL on another front. The government actually and easily used the courts to silence Sibel Edmonds, where she was effectively gagged. You mean to tell me that the government would care about a simple translator, than they would about thousands of "leaked" documents?

Come on, lets deny ignorance here.

I think it is clear to anyone with two braincells left to rub together, that the media is only the propaganda wing of the government. They would never do anything to expose the underbelly of our corrupt rulers, much less technically break the law by publishing classified information. I find it a little funny how most information that is mind-bnlowing is absolutely ignored by the MSM, then comes along WL and Assange and not only do they focus in on him, but they build and define his character. The government huffs and puffs but makes no effort to stop this supposed "damaging" classified information. Instead, they put on a show, basically.

What's even worse, is that the media issue isn't even a small number of the red-flags, suggesting WL may be something other than what they tout. There is a mountain of other red-flags, many more obvious than the issue of the media.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well said airspoon, That was the clue that had me thinking the MSM and government seem to be covering the current 'soap opera' and continue to ignore the true stories.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
anyone notice the msm trying to shift the discusion away from the leaks themselfs
anyone say damage control?

the hotest thing on the web is wiki
the msm has to fight for their lives atm
or risk becoming irelevent

xp

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justone1

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

Originally posted by justone1
I have neither the info or the tools to discredit Wikileaks. Nor do I have the proof that it's intentions are completely benign. I do believe that any information that could causse chaos and wreak havoc to incite panick is not 'good' information at all.

I do believe that information that is disseminated and improves, that builds and inspires is much better and more effective.

We can wait and see.

Ok, how about give us an example of how you would disseminate information about liars, deceivers, warmongers, murderers and thieves in a way that builds and inspires, and would acceptable to you.

The same effort effort that spent in finding, researching, tracking, stealing, and leaking information, could be used to create a new trading system, one that does not involve stealing, or lies, or fake money. People needs would be met and everyne is given an equal rights, equal freedoms, and equal respect.

lol You do realize that's been tried already right? No, of course you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have suggested that. Guess what. It was squashed by the liars, deceivers, warmongers, murderers and thieves. lmfao Are you seriously that polyanish that you think those folks will let us do what is in our best interest?
edit on 12/5/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think its funny how the feds are going after this guy in an attempt to bury him. Even going as far to accuse him of sexual misconduct, which may or not be true...but in a politicians eyes, its a guaranteed way to have the public put shame on him before the accusations are proven true or false. The government ruined him, deprived him of funds(as they would a terrorist) long before a verdict was held. This if nothing else proves just how messed up uncle sam can be. Even if it was true, the victim of such of an offense would never have received revenge if he had no PO'd the government. He pissed them off, so they find the worst thing they can accuse him of without the need for a conviction. The ignorant public will agree due to the them thinking as the politicians have programmed them to do, case closed. Wiki-leaks is history, its a flawless plan. Accuse the person who threatens us with a crime that we have trained our people to hate...its flawless. Throw in a 3rd party nation, the US need not bare any responsibility whatsoever. I can't believe how many fall for this type of thing every day.

The message: Don't mess with Uncle Sam or he'll mess with you more.
edit on 5-12-2010 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon reply to post by NoAngel2u

Take the Iraq war for instance. Think about the papers that would have been sold, had only the media done their job and told us the truth, such as "The Bush Admin Lying Through the Teeth, Sends our Boys to War" --airspoon

lol Ohhhh ok, I suppose it's ok when it's the truth you want to hear. The truth that answers your curiosities and suspicions. I suppose since it's not the truths you were searching for, then that makes them suspect. lol I mean shame on Assange/Wikileaks for not seeing to it that the whistle blowers included documents on the 911 travesty.

I don't think there's a drive through window where you order up the truth documents that you want. Even if he doesn't believe personally the 9/11 conspiracy, I bet he wouldn't hesitate to put those documents out there if he were presented irrefutable proof according to their submission requirements.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
just goes to show you to take all news from any source with a grain of salt. most folks i talk with would not be surprised about any news vibs hitting the waves today. this is what our reality has come to. so maybe all will become null and void and we can move on and start with truth in the news-what a distant concept!! if this is true about julian, he is a big ahole who has a big karma to pay back---rothschild money not accepted or wanted...guess we stay tune. thanx for your input. i always felt wikileaks-gate could possibly be disinformation. so we shall see...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join