It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 killed in Mexican border city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

(CNN) -- Gunmen killed at least 10 people in two separate attacks in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Saturday, state media said. A group of armed men ambushed a police car and killed four municipal officers inside, the state-run Notimex news agency reported. The officers had no chance to draw their weapons to defend themselves, the local public safety secretary told Notimex. A child was among two wounded civilians caught in the crossfire, he said.

CNN Article

I don't know about you guys on this website. These are my people and I need to fight to protect them. There are to many deaths and I can't stand it anymore. We got to fight this somehow! I hate all the death!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Agreed. A lot of good innocent people getting killed but until Mexico can rally it's military to fight these drug cartels it's not going to end.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I support the Zaptista Movement from Mexico. If you ever shop on Amazon.com then check out the books by this group. Mexico for the people not the crooks!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If there wasn't a war on drugs in america, this would not be happening?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

well i think it would still be happening but it wouldnt be as bad as it is now that is for sure. The reason i think that is because the highest percentage of drugs coming across to us is marijuana. If that would just be made legal then it would cut down alot of the cartels activity in the usa but i doubt it would make that much difference in mexico accept for near our border towns. The cartels would just find another place to take the shipments to. They would also still be coming with their meth.coke,heroin and many other substances.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

(CNN) -- Gunmen killed at least 10 people in two separate attacks in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Saturday, state media said. A group of armed men ambushed a police car and killed four municipal officers inside, the state-run Notimex news agency reported. The officers had no chance to draw their weapons to defend themselves, the local public safety secretary told Notimex. A child was among two wounded civilians caught in the crossfire, he said.

CNN Article

I don't know about you guys on this website. These are my people and I need to fight to protect them. There are to many deaths and I can't stand it anymore. We got to fight this somehow! I hate all the death!

I lived in El Paso, TX, during the 90s and early 2000's and I think whats going on in Juarez is a darn disaster. They are also my people as well and I feel helpless in being able to help them. I'm with you on this, I really wish there was something we can do to stop this senseless violence.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join