It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerblueprint Australia is this real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Once kickstarted it feeds itself and generates a huge surplus of electric energy. Any
info on the device and its creator today?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey Cassius.

This is another over-unity machine. Over-unity is another way of saying 'breaks the laws of physics'. There's the clue right there.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

yeah this actual came out like 10 years ago and somehow vanished off the face of the planet I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

So you are saying the machine is a hoax because its impossible?

I am not so sure about breaking the laws of physics. A magnet exterts a force without any input, or do magnets detoriate when used constantly? So the energy that is put into the device might still exceed the energy he gets out of it, but if you factor in the magnets as an additional force they help generate a surplus in elctric energy. Or am I missing something?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
it's a magnetic generator...
..... But we will never see them for use in the civilian sector
Large power brokers will buy the patents off these Aussie's or steal them. Then they will be silenced 1 way or another
..... But this will never reach the public as tech to power your house...

How is the Power company gonna tax your arse if your creating your own power

edit on 12/5/2010 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Laws of Thermodynamics:

The First Law states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; rather, the amount of energy lost in a steady state process cannot be greater than the amount of energy gained. This is the statement of conservation of energy for a thermodynamic system.

In simple terms:

Thermodynamics is the study of the inter-relation between heat, work and internal energy of a system.

The British scientist and author C.P. Snow had an excellent way of remembering the three laws:

1. You cannot win (that is, you cannot get something for nothing, because matter and energy are conserved).

2. You cannot break even (you cannot return to the same energy state, because there is always an increase in disorder; entropy always increases).

3. You cannot get out of the game (because absolute zero is unattainable).

Wikipedia - The Laws of Thermodynamics
Simplified Laws of Thermodynamics

Believe me, if anyone ever cracks over-unity... the whole World will get to hear about it. Try keeping a lid on the greatest discovery in scientific history aka energy from nowhere. You might like to investigate research into the Zero Point Field which shows more promise.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think it might be a scam ...I did find what seems to be a good link to studies on zero poin energy and such energy saving devices ..They have free downloads of pdf. files to read ...What I found interesting was a plasma spark plug that seemed to ignite water ..What we may end up with in the end is something that uses the different subtleties of energy ...peace

link www.panaceauniversity.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
The Laws of Thermodynamics:

The First Law states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; rather, the amount of energy lost in a steady state process cannot be greater than the amount of energy gained. This is the statement of conservation of energy for a thermodynamic system.

In simple terms:

Thermodynamics is the study of the inter-relation between heat, work and internal energy of a system.

The British scientist and author C.P. Snow had an excellent way of remembering the three laws:

1. You cannot win (that is, you cannot get something for nothing, because matter and energy are conserved).

2. You cannot break even (you cannot return to the same energy state, because there is always an increase in disorder; entropy always increases).

3. You cannot get out of the game (because absolute zero is unattainable).

Wikipedia - The Laws of Thermodynamics
Simplified Laws of Thermodynamics

Believe me, if anyone ever cracks over-unity... the whole World will get to hear about it. Try keeping a lid on the greatest discovery in scientific history aka energy from nowhere. You might like to investigate research into the Zero Point Field which shows more promise.

I get that you cant get out more than what you put in. But Magnets do represent an additional force that is a constant. A magnet does not need any exterior energy to work. You bring it close to metal and voila, it overcomes gravity. So if you factor those in, you do not break the laws of thermodynamics, rather partly harness the energy of those magnets, an effect that might be potentiated with an additional input. Or am I wrong?
edit on 5-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Free energy will never be " FREE "

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You bring it close to metal and voila, it overcomes gravity.

... and when you pull it away you have to apply the same amount of energy to release it. Both sides of the equation balance & therefore cancel the net energy gained. As the Law states: no free rides.

And yes... even when it's free it won't be 'FREE' cos some greedy b@stard will corner the technology & exploit us with it. Sad, but true.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's almost an irrelevance as to whether this works or not, the power companies, governments, seedy power brokers, and the MSM will all come together to make sure this sort of thing never actually reaches the public domain in a workable fashion.

Suicides, unexplained deaths, patents denied, seized by governments, etc, will all come to the fore to make sure this sort of things never ever happens for the majority.

That said I do have a mad scientist friend, honest weird crazy white hair, lab coat, all he lacks is an Igor, is working on a permanent magnet motor, and a Tesla Switch, all with the idea of creating an emergency home power generator in case the electric goes out. His idea being to build boxes that would sit alongside the power grid, then allow you to failover in the event of a major power outage. His plan was to allow a system that would power a circuit of LED lighting, power the freezer, and ideally enough oomph to keep the electrical feed for my wood pellet heating system. That way with light and heat I could keep civilization going in our house while the power comes back on. Any longer outage living in a major city in the UK it would be pointless, as the sort of disaster faced then would negate the use of a freezer and central heating, but you get the idea.

Sadly the main problems faced tend to be in the amount of expense in engineering everything to a fine enough tolerance, so you need either friends with all the equipment, or the ability to call on the resources of a large education establishment with a good and well equipped engineering facility.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well if somebody had something like that he would start selling them quitely and pocket the money and there would be at least one home that is powered by a perpetuum mobile.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
It's almost an irrelevance as to whether this works or not, the power companies, governments, seedy power brokers, and the MSM will all come together to make sure this sort of thing never actually reaches the public domain in a workable fashion.

That's baloney.

General Electric would make a killing selling parts and maintenance contracts on them, and there would be enormous demand by the US military for providing power to remote field bases. Logistics and expense of fuel is a tremendous burden on operations.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Scam, just google Free power Blueprint scam and many pages come up about people claiming its a scam.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It is the anchor in a global system based on Tesla technology. Just one more cog in the wheel.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Scam artists that have been at it for over 10 years.
www.scribd.com...

join