It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Best Triangle UFOP photo

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi again

I think this is the best triangle UFO photo we have yet seen




TRIANGLE UFO OVER UK

whats your mind on this one?

for some reason, i cant find any other links on this photo or copy some case text to ATS,,sorry, but theres the link
edit on 5-12-2010 by anubisone because: text




posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but it looks fake. The Sun has a history of this. They have been accuse, according to your link, of lying to their readers in the past. Then object looks like it has been placed into the picture. If you enlarge it you will see that the pixilation doesn't look right.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anubisone
 
It's an interesting image that was supplied to the godawful Sun newspaper by the pretty decent Gary Heseltine of PRUFOS (police UFO witness database) in 2008. Usually anything in the Sun is likely to be unchecked and hoaxy, but Heseltine has a good reputation.

Click here for the original Sun article 2008

Looking at the image, it appears to have an effects overlay that conceals the original image and makes drawing a conclusion difficult. The Sun had a 'UFO' image some few weeks ago that also had a similar effect. Whatever effect it is lends the image the appearance of having been painted. I can only wonder if Heseltine passed on an image he knew was dodgy to see how little Sun editors care about what they publish?

If you want to email Gary Heseltine and ask about the analysis; he can be contacted through here. I've e-mailed him in the past and found him to be a decent guy and friendly.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Flying Ice-cream sandwich.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It looks like a Oreo.
Is that even a triangle?



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB
 

I don´t see why aliens that we presume to more intelligent than ourselves would fly around over built up areas, cities or towns. If they are more intelligent then they would know where large populations and areas exist and avoid these places to do what ever they needed in low interference areas. If they wanted us to know they were there then surely they would just say hi to the mases instead of all this cat and mousing. ? Maybe.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB
 


damn you MR bob you stole my line
What what you do for a Klondike spaceship?



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have to admit it does look out of place but it doesn't seem to fit in with other UFOP photos.

Maybe it's another type of alien aircraft or different species of alien together. But it is probably something else.

Something else is why are there UFO's over the UK and not so much the US probably because the US are better at Blinding their citizens.

Although I do not believe this is a reliable photo I do believe that UFO's and UFOP's are in the sky and I also think I saw one when I was outside with my uncle we thought we spotted one but it didn't look like this it looked more like a standard disc UFO not at all like that.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If this is the best evidence (visual) that we can point to, then I would hat eto see the worst evidence.....oh wait, I think I saw the worst stuff in a Greer thread a little ways back......and the sad part is there were people ignorant enough to defend it, ROTFLMAO.

We will NEVER be taken seriously.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As a picture its pretty awful, looking at the quality I have to say its even worse, looks more like a picture converted to a pastel drawing in photoshop. The lines running down the picture do not help, it could be a hole in a cloud it to be honest could be ANYTHING.

Add The Sun newspaper into the mix and the whole idea goes down the toilet..



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentheworld
I have to admit it does look out of place but it doesn't seem to fit in with other UFOP photos.

Maybe it's another type of alien aircraft or different species of alien together. But it is probably something else.

Something else is why are there UFO's over the UK and not so much the US probably because the US are better at Blinding their citizens.


Has nothing to do with being better at blinding citizens. Americans just don't go outside...trust me, if we aren't cooking a 600 calorie cheeseburger on the grill, we are inside, on the couch.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As far as photoshop manipulation goes, the sharpening tool was used (over used I'd say). But why sharpen a picture of a hoaxed UFO, when it could be more convincing blurred or the definition could be made sharp from the beginning. The picture is fairly low resolution, but no color or contrast adjustment (which may have cleared it up some). The vertical lines look like scanning lines, like they took a printed photo and scanned it. Those lines go through the UFO like the rest of the background, indicating to me that the object was in the picture before it was scanned. Why work with a crappy copy when they could have acquired the original file?



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
As far as photoshop manipulation goes, the sharpening tool was used (over used I'd say). But why sharpen a picture of a hoaxed UFO, when it could be more convincing blurred or the definition could be made sharp from the beginning. The picture is fairly low resolution, but no color or contrast adjustment (which may have cleared it up some). The vertical lines look like scanning lines, like they took a printed photo and scanned it. Those lines go through the UFO like the rest of the background, indicating to me that the object was in the picture before it was scanned. Why work with a crappy copy when they could have acquired the original file?


That's why this whole episode was never taken any further, I have time for the Police UFO guy, he comes across as a solid person but even he had his work cut out with this one BEFORE he brought the Sun into it.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by anubisone
Hi again

I think this is the best triangle UFO photo we have yet seen




TRIANGLE UFO OVER UK

whats your mind on this one?

for some reason, i cant find any other links on this photo or copy some case text to ATS,,sorry, but theres the link
edit on 5-12-2010 by anubisone because: text


I don't know about fake or not, but what I can say is that a couple of people who put reports in about triangles before mentioned it looked like a 'a flying slice of cheesecake' ?(which is not something very typical to mention in my view) and it certainly fits the bill!



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This drawing sure resembles the photo.
www.examiner.com...


Then a few more from UK
www.dailymail.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Can we not post the pic here in ATS.
OK I will do it.
I love the evolution of the UFO.
First we start off with hats and hubcaps.Then end up with nuclear ice-cream sandwiches.

Bad photos don't do much for me it could be anything but a real UFO.
The way I see it, if we had something here it would get world attention and at least the original photos.




posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia
 


Holly crap! did you see the dimensions on that thing.two stories high and a mile across!
The one in the photo must be a drone.



edit on 5-12-2010 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone
 


Given the plethora of triangle shape UFO photos available online I have a very hard time believing this is the best you've seen. Any of us for that matter. This happens to be (in my opinion) one of the the most desperately processed and overblown photos Ive seen in a while.

Does that mean its not real? No. but it doesn't really mean anything else either.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join