It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing some thoughts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting affect I recently reopened my thoughts to the idea of Jesus. My heart chakra just opened when I accepted the idea for a scenario involving the teaching of a parable. I have known about my heart chakra being blocked for a few months. I was picturing Jesus teaching the parable in a similar way to the way that I teach. It just changed my entire thought process just now. I am going to go back are rehash the experience in mind. Could Jesus by symbolic representative of heart? Could the arrival of this figure in history have been the affect of the universe creating within itself the possibility for this kind of existence? Has anyone else used religious gods in this manner as archetypal imagery for other chakras?
Just some thoughts I am sure they will change by morning...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure if Jesus 'represents' anything but God (according to him) and his own words and teachings. Also, forgive me for being spiritually illiterate, but how exactly does one know that his/her 'heart chakra' is 'opening' and that it isn't just a regular feeling like a strong emotion or heartburn?? I have heard this terminology of opening chakras for years, but have never felt a distinct feeling that truly made me suspect that something unnatural or spiritual was going on. Maybe I just don't know what to look for.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
IIts not a feeling persay. Its more of a change. It is unquestionable. In my exerpience it really requires self awareness to really understand the change that takes place. It takes self awarness and understanding how each so called energy center is holding your reality together
edit on 5-12-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Its not a feeling persay. Its more of a change. It is unquestionable. In my exerpience it really requires self awareness to really understand the change that takes place. It takes self awarness and understanding how each so called energy center is holding your reality together.
edit on 5-12-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

YAY! Jesus might have another follower!

Another line - believe in Jesus, follow gentle teachings, help your brother.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm using him as a part of my pantheon as the symbolic reference for the type of energy flowing through my heart.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Hey!

Great for you.

Jesus equals love.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have kinda felt that jesus was secretly a romantic that struggled a lot with his emotions. not that emotions were particularly hard for him to understand but that he was born into some very trying circumstances and that his whole life was a very elaborate love story... both personally and abroad. Some may not want to equate love technically to the heart chakra energy (when positive) for the sake of being objective when trying to understand these energies... but I do. Aside from the idea of some kind of romantic notion of love or even brotherly love, could his desire to forgive have come from anywhere but his heart? his forgiveness isn't easy to rationalize. The way the story comes across to me, it was a pure energy that flowed directly from his heart.
edit on 5-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You are a true follower of Jesus - so am I.

I feel so thrilled to have found another follower!

Wow - I am ecstatic!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

That clears things up a bit - I have heard people talk about having sensations in the area related to the chakra, and I must admit I have always been a bit skeptical of these claims - but if there's a significant change in the way you think or feel spiritually and you're attuned to it, I have no issue with that.

What it kind of sounds like to me is that as you were thinking about Jesus teaching in a way that you might teach, you came to some sort of inner realization that Jesus was a man just as you are - realizations like this can be powerful - most people familiar with Jesus are taught to think of him much like a Greek god. "And Zeus brought down the righteous thunder." ~ "And Christ fed the multitudes with 5 loaves and 3 fishes." No, this was a man performing these miracles, and to me at least, that says something about the human potential. I want with everything that I am to believe it is true that a man like myself could have done the things Jesus is said to have done.
edit on 5-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smokinsinger

I see what you were questioning. And I agree with your perspective on my experience. Something that I feel like I am realizing is that Jesus is the same being as I am. Do you feel that you are Jesus or that Jesus is the same exact being that resides within you or your heart? Do we really understand the message?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I am going to go back are rehash the experience in mind. Could Jesus by symbolic representative of heart? Could the arrival of this figure in history have been the affect of the universe creating within itself the possibility for this kind of existence? Has anyone else used religious gods in this manner as archetypal for other chakras?
Just some thoughts I am sure they will change by morning...

YES, l think this figure of Jesus was not only a archetypal figure, l really think he was a real person!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But l think his teachings were extremly distorted, we have to dig deep to find his real teachings.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291544088&sr=8-1
edit on 5-12-2010 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I just want to say - a HUGE HELLO to all Jesus believers.

I AM TOTALLY THRILLED!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

I agree the message is distorted. I was raised in a christian household and find many of their beliefs are how can I say odd. I have been looking at myth magic religion and other types of esoteric teaching and what I have found is that I am the being that is the master. Not in a literal sense. But in spirit.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Mybe by using him symboliclly in my heart center I am releasing that same spirit energy into my being. Have you done this? Try it and see if you can repeat my results.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You are a true follower of Jesus - so am I.

I feel so thrilled to have found another follower!

Wow - I am ecstatic!

I'm not sure if you are being serious... you seem EXTREMELY happy, but yes... I do believe Jesus was real and that his teachings were correct and that he changed the course of history and that his energy is so powerful that even to this day, people can sense it. I do believe that what was in him was quite pure and can literally change lives. people say that religion has done so many bad things but I hate to think of the world if a certain cycle of his time was not broken which set of a chain reaction that still occurs today. It is a painful story for me to think about anyone going through and it is quite beautiful to me. I am not very traditional in my beliefs but yes, I have had an interest in the story of Christ. It is very interesting and very mysterious to me.
edit on 5-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I can't say that I feel that I AM Jesus - I can, however, say that I feel that Jesus and his teachings represent the ideal person that I aspire to be - loving, caring, forgiving, faithful, accepting, non-judgmental, honest - the list goes on and on. They resonate with a part of me that is always trying to improve myself in different ways - particularly in having more empathy and understanding toward other people, as the teachings are largely based on this. I can see where that idea might be associated with the heart.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

oneguestion,

It is inviting Him into our hearts and allowing Him to become our Master and no one else. He then is our guide and the love emited flows out through you. If we truly love him we keep His will for us, His commandments. A heart filled with Love keeps them and finds full freedon within His will. Then we must not cast Him out for another master as He is a jealous Master. Just like you are a jealous husband and your wife a jealous wife toward and for each other. Take up His Word and learn more of Him each day and your love will grow. A greater peace and blessing will happen as you increase.

Truthiron.

new topics

top topics

join