It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port Arthur Conspiracy, New Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Port Arthur Massacre, in Tasmania Australia, some 14 years ago that saw 35 people gunned down by, in many peoples opinion, the CIA, is in the headlines again.

This time its the patsys mother who is speaking out. Martin Bryant has the intellect of an 11 year old and many experts say it was impossible for him to have done it.

News reports were aired once then never seen again, witnesses openly say the OS is not what they saw.

The end result of this set-up was Australia lost its right to own guns, unless you are an active member of a gun club or farmer. Personally I dont think thats so bad, we dont have gun crime that often here, but I dont agree with them doing it this way by setting up an innocent, mentally challenged man. Please dont make this a pro/anti gun agrument !

Here are some links to articles about his mothers book.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

www.news.com.au...

Here is a link to a very informative website on the deception, www.whale.to...
edit on 4/12/2010 by SNAFU38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This book should be an interesting read.

I've always had my suspicions about Port Arthur, especially because it was such a big win for TPTB.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

S&F.
Hope this thread takes off..Others have tried but the average ATS member seems uninterested unless it's about the US..
Shame really because I think Port Arthur was a test to see how gullible the people are and what they would give up for security..
Remember, this was pre 9/11....
They got away with murder and used it as an excuse to dissarm the population...
USA, you're next...!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

this dark day in Tasmania hides a lot.

the theories abound from the multiple ( skilled) gunmen to the simple fact that the people who were confronted with the massacre were left to deal with aftermath for hours without any real help.

I don't know what happened there that day. I have met people who were there and one old busdriver who watched his friend being shot by Martin Bryant in the carpark. ( he related the story to my ex). Martin Bryant was definitely there, he definitely took part, but the whole event from the people killed to the response seems to point that he was not the only one involved in the disaster that unfolded over the rest of the day and indeed through the investigation.

Things that upset me about what happened are

-the amount of people found dead next to the LOCKED emergency fire exit to the cafe ( was there an element of cover up involved because of the insurance and accountability issues because of this, or was it locked on purpose?)

-tt there were two conferences that week in the nearby capital of Hobart. One for emergency ward surgeons, the other a media conference. (so Hobart was full of surgeons, who were called into action and media. how was the timing)

-The police were extremely slow to act. they sealed off the peninsula some 20 kilometers away from the site and failed to move in, they just waited. There were only a couple of officers flown into the site left to deal with hundreds of distressed and confused tourists and locals, many of whom had loved ones shot and killed. They stayed in confusion for hours. ( at least 4-5 hours)

these three things i learned off a video i watched i while ago, a talk from Wendy Scurr, the first person to the scene ( she was the first aid officer for the Port Arthur Historic site)

I am not looking to denigrate the seriousness of what happened to the people there that day, or to say that martin Bryant wasn't involved but it just seems that we have failed to answer so many questions here in Tasmania and Australia about this. Its hard sometimes because for people that are close to the trauma, it takes courage to mentally and emotionally back there.

edit on 4-12-2010 by 2theC because: because i am a shcoking speller

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
One thing I heard that I would love to find out more about is;

Some Tasmanians reported seeing a clip on the news that evening that they never saw again. It was of 2 men standing outside the cafe, one standing there with a handy-cam or similar, the other leaning against the railing smoking a cigarette.

They were doing this while the shooting inside the cafe was happening, & you saw in the news clip the 'supposed' Martin Bryant walking out, straight past these men.

Anyone else hear, or preferably SEE that ?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Check this thread for a little info..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join