It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fastwalker UFO April 1st 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ok I was screwing around on youtube and saw this video;

Do we have any clue what the hell these things are?

Some of the maneuvers are incredible.

Could this possibly be a bug? I thought maybe, but I would think it would go too far away from the camera at one point or another, I could not see a bug staying that close to the camera.

Could it possible be a bird?

I need some opinions!!

Pred...
edit on 4-12-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Zippy the Bat? Is this shot in infrared or something, doesn't say on the youtube description. I'm just wondering where the illunination is coming from, but it certainly looks like a bat, even think I can see wings flapping...

As much as I'd like it to be a UFO, I doubt it. Why would they be flying around like that, unless they were catching moths and other insects to eat?.....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
omg :O weird...

if that is real...and no cgi crap...its definatly something from another world...or just a laser pointer

i wonder what these waving lights are ...crossing the cam.

nice find man!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What are the chances for something like that being a satellite? Flying low with the solar panels lighting it up and the trhusters doing their best to keep it in place...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

There is only one person I know of who calls these things 'fastwalkers' and she is a dangerous bloody idiot who'd benefit from a punch in the nose. lasers on airplanes, what a twit.

Having said that, this was not her youtube account and so I pray the term has not spread, because if people start calling bats/moths/planes fastwalkers, I will just give up and shoot myself.

Dunno what this is, but bloody hell, we need a different term for UFO's these days.. once apon a time it meant something like a craft, not just something we dont know what it is. Ugh it's getting pointless these days..

zippy the bat, says it the best

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I reckon what you got there is a bat

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Looks similar to maneuvers carried out by ufo filmed by Nasa in space.

edit on 4-12-2010 by muzza1875 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just posted because I honestly had no idea what the hell it was.

Interesting to here that it could be a bat. Could someone film it for that long while flying and it not go to far away?

Honest question.

This is an awesome video even if t was a bat.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
April 1st, Hmm...

What holiday is that again?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

I was just gonna say it's April first!

It does seem odd but I'm not totally convinced it's not some anomaly or space junk. But these types of videos intrigue me bc they are so hard to say what it actually is.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I just posted because I honestly had no idea what the hell it was.

Interesting to here that it could be a bat. Could someone film it for that long while flying and it not go to far away?

Honest question.
Hi my friend. I used to visit my uncle in Iowa and the bats in his area were unbelievable. There were some wetlands in the area which I think were mosquito breeding grounds so a plentiful mosquito supply, and the bats would zip around overhead and feed and feed and feed, eating the mosquitoes. As long as they have an ample food supply where they are, why would the need to go anywhere else? So yes I think a bat is a good explanation, that's how they move.

As for the so called hovering, when the bat is flying directly toward the camera there may be no apparent movement, looking like it's hovering when in fact it's not hovering, it's people having difficulty perceiving things because they are not able to figure out what is going on in 3D space from a 2D image. Similarly we've seen claims that planes hover when they are in fact on landing approach.

I must say bat motions almost seem to defy the laws of physics with sudden directional changes, that might appear to tear a plane and pilot apart if they changed directions that suddenly. But I don't think they really do defy the laws of physics, they are just unbelievably agile fliers and probably stretch some physical limits when changing directions. Here's an article about that:

Bats In Flight Reveal Unexpected Aerodynamics

The maneuverability of a bat in flight makes even Harry Potter’s quidditch performance look downright clumsy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I need some opinions!!

Ok, here they are...

> The alien pilot has lost his marbles, seeing those crazy manoeuvres!

> He's had a Budweiser too many and is having a ball out there. To hell with flight regulations!

> Flying insects.

It's the last that's most likely!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Could be a bat. Could be anything really. Hard to tell without context,
By the way... I love your avatar.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
April Fools?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Argh...My head.....Bloody music..

Here we go again with this clip, the most voted for likely hood was that this was a bat or swift, classic movements for both species.

Fast flier yes, fast walker NO

Happy April 1st.....

new topics

top topics

join