It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can assange be charged with treason?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I could try to dumb down my responses in an effort to assist you in comprehending the issue. For someone who is so concerned about the truth, you have a rare ability to ignore it, and then use distraction techniques so you do not look ignorant when discussing topics like this.

Wasn't it Churchill that said something like, " I was going to write you a short note but I didn't have the time"
Long posts with little substance does not show intelligence...

Especially when it's all wrong....
You went from saying they attacked the US first to they wouldn't hand over the culprits..
You certainly can't use that to justify both Iraq and Afghanistan..
OBL may be sneaky but even he can only be in one country at a time..
BTW, I heard that all the Taliban asked for was proof of guilt..
Something the US hasn't given to this day!!

Edit to add:: BTW here's one artivcle on the vagueness of WMD definition..
Argue that!!!

CHESTERFIELD, S.C. — An 18-year-old accused of planning to bomb his high school will be charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction, which carries a possible life sentence, the top federal prosecutor in South Carolina said Tuesday.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 4-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Julian Assange has already been accused of committing rape and molestation.

Now, the media suggesting US accused him of treason or espionage. That's ridiculous. Abetting treason/espionage would be the correct reference. He has no direct involvement in it. Moreover, there is nothing earth-shaking among the info Wikileaks exposed.

I really do not understand why world leaders got so upset. Unless, the operatives (leaking the info) are part of the government.. objective is to enable "world internet censorship".

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It was Newt Gingrich who said he wanted Assange charged with Treason, he said it on Sean Hannity. The truth is, Assange can't be charged with Treason because he isn't American, but Newt and Hannity didn't know that.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The word "think" is an opinion, never said I had evidence of the fact. Read the post and stop attacking opinionated posts.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by snowspirit

I think it has more to do with the fact this is the United States, and not Iran. No matter how bad the media pisses the Government off, they arent going to walk right in and cut of the signals.

Link or evidence please?... (Don't be such a hypocrite, I don't think you would accept people attacking your opinionated post..."I think".)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
. It sounds as though the rape charges were also false.

Absolutely correct! The charges are not rape, but molestation, which would normally attract a US $700.00 fine, and the offence is not even an imprisonable one!
Hence it's a set up to get Assange extradited to Sweden and from there to the USA. I seriously fear for his safety.
Vicky

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join