It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Move to Block Ron Paul from Monetary Policy Subcommittee Chair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
I am getting more and more disgusted every day that goes by. Why does it seem that every time we get close to putting someone in a position to make a difference There is a bonehead there to stop it.

Because they are boneheads!
They still dont want to see, or refuse to see who it is they truly are suppose to be representing.
They are there too long, they get too comfortable, they are to corrupt, they are bought, they are disconnected, they are fat with power, they are apathetic, they are unchallenged.

We were lazy, we were distracted, we were apathetic, we were too comfortable, we were bought, we are too entertained.

edit on 4-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: sp

edit on 4-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ron Paul says that he is certainly in line for the position, qualifying seniority and ranking member. This should be interesting to see, Boehner will really be a hated man if he opposes Ron Paul's opportunity to the chair.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Boehner will really be a hated man if he opposes Ron Paul's opportunity to the chair.

Unfortunately, Boehner is nothing but a "country club" Republican, in bed with the corporate criminals that have drained the US Treasury, along with their co-conspirators, Congress. They know that if Ron Paul becomes the committee head, the game is up for them. He is their worst nightmare, one of the few members of Congress that is HONEST and knows more about monetary policy than ANY member of this miserable excuse for a government.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned Ron Paul is a man I could proudly call my President. I do not call Obama, nor Bush my president. They are tools, empty suits.
Ron Paul has been warning us about the Fed and the future of our economy, but my only fear is that Americans are still not listening to him.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hell no you can't!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8547692a7e85.jpg[/atsimg]

Boehnor: Nope for change

The graphic is red?!
I personally think orange would be more fitting.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

but my only fear is that Americans are still not listening to him.

The real crime is that the MSM, for the most part, ignore him. You would be surprised how many people have never even HEARD of him!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join