It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Move to Block Ron Paul from Monetary Policy Subcommittee Chair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Ron Paul will not head up the House’s monetary policy subcommittee if John Boehner has anything to say about it.

“Five GOP leadership aides, speaking anonymously because a decision isn’t final, say incoming House Speaker John Boehner has discussed ways to prevent Paul from becoming chairman or to keep him on a tight leash if he does,” reports Bloomberg. “If Boehner, who will help determine who gets to chair subcommittees as early as Dec. 8, rejects Paul, he may have to contend with thousands of grassroots supporters and dozens of younger lawmakers who see Paul as a hero.”

www.prisonplanet.com...

This Boehner guy is looking to be just as bad as Pelosi, stop the madness, everyone make sure that Ron Paul gets into the monetary policy chair. We can do some major exposing of the fed if Ron Paul is in there. Don't let the establishment criminals (first Pelosi, now Bohner) so block this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Like we didn't see this one coming. But he is forcing them to show their hands...and I don't think he will go down that easily.

The day the Fed is audited is the day the vipers nest is dismantled.

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looks like we need to do a little more house cleaning in 2012. Any republican that stands to block this is a traitor to the American people. I'll be watching this closely and hopefully we'll be able to discern the dissenters so we can vote them out.

Contact John Boehner: gopleader.gov... DC office: 202-225-6205 DC fax: 202-225-0704 Ohio office: 513-779-5400 Ohio fax: 513-779-5315 Ohio 2 office: 937-339-1524 Ohio 2 fax: 937-339-1878 Contact Eric Cantor: cantor.house.gov... writerep.house.gov... DC office: 202-225-2815 DC fax: 202-225-0011 Virginia office: 804-747-4073 Virginia fax: 804-747-5308 Virginia 2 office: 540-825-8960 Virginia 2 fax: 540-825-8964
edit on 12/4/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am getting more and more disgusted every day that goes by. Why does it seem that every time we get close to putting someone in a position to make a difference There is a bonehead there to stop it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Boehner is so similar to Pelosi it's not even funny. As speaker of the house, Pelosi (Democrat) blocked Dennis Kucinich's (Democrat) move to impeach Bush (Republican) on no less than 35 terms. Bush, being a republican, was protected by Pelosi, a democrat. Now, Mr. Boehner, a republican, is blocking Ron Paul, also a republican from the monetary policy chair. What a surprise. It's almost like it's the corporate against the grass roots, rather than Republican against Democrat.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I started a thread on the Paul appointment here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that it my last post to that thread, that the Daily Paul (link in the thread) asks us to wait on the calls for a little bit until they see which way this is headed.

edit on 4-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: clarity

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Exactly,any politician be it right or left that blocks inquiry of the people into the banking industry should be voted out and told why their voted out. We need to stay on the fed like pit bulls untill we rid ourselves of their master tool of slavery.

The central bank needs to belong to the people and the control of the central bank needs to be in the hands of the people. Only in this way will we gain control of our out of control government. If they're going to write checks on our future labor then we need to be the ones who sign the checks or not sign the check should we choose to.
edit on 12/4/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Ron Paul will not head up the House’s monetary policy subcommittee if John Boehner has anything to say about it.

“Five GOP leadership aides, speaking anonymously because a decision isn’t final, say incoming House Speaker John Boehner has discussed ways to prevent Paul from becoming chairman or to keep him on a tight leash if he does,” reports Bloomberg. “If Boehner, who will help determine who gets to chair subcommittees as early as Dec. 8, rejects Paul, he may have to contend with thousands of grassroots supporters and dozens of younger lawmakers who see Paul as a hero.”

www.prisonplanet.com...

This Boehner guy is looking to be just as bad as Pelosi, stop the madness, everyone make sure that Ron Paul gets into the monetary policy chair. We can do some major exposing of the fed if Ron Paul is in there. Don't let the establishment criminals (first Pelosi, now Bohner) so block this.

Of course Beohner and the dirty corporate rats that make up the Republican party will do everything to block Ron Paul from heading up the finance committee.....after all this position is only intended to be a guise that gives the impression that someone is actually watching these thieves and crooks and keeping track of the money they are stealing.

It wouldnt make sense to put someone in charge who will actually DO THE JOB and look out for the interest's of the American people.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
I started a thread on the Paul appointment here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that it my last post to that thread, that the Daily Paul (link in the thread) asks us to wait on the calls for a little bit until they see which way this is headed.

edit on 4-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: clarity

I made a post on your thread, but what this means is that Ron Paul might not actually get it. We need this to go to the front page of ATS. If there's another thread made before mine that's fine I don't care we just need to get the information out. Flag this thread so everyone can get the word out and we can put pressure on Boehner's office.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hellooooo

I discuss this specific issue on my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Paul camp has asked people NOT TO CALL YET!!!!!

www.dailypaul.com...

From the Daily Paul:

Hold off on the calls for now.

Alex's spam now, ask questions later is not always the way to go. We need to watch this one for now.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If the establishment Republicans stop his appointment, there will be hell to pay. PERIOD.

The time is now for all peeps to come together. Of course the Democrats are using the lame duck session to attempt to control the narrative, assuming we are ignorant serfs, this will fail.

The Dems are still attempting to further their class envy rhetoric that failed BIG TIME, yet we see from the LSM that they are still attempting this narrative. Now we have the establishment Rethugs doing stuff like this.

When will they learn? They have already lost!

The time is now. Prepare. As the Boy Scouts motto states-

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Looks like Washington could learn a few things from the Boy Scouts.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The astonishing part about this is most people still haven't figured out The Republicans and Democrats are the same team; the financiers. Ron Paul is not part of the team so of course they are going to block him.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

This was discussed by Alex Jones and Bob Chapman yesterday on Alex Jones Youtube Channel . Boner is a Globalist trying to Obey his NWO Masters wishes of Silencing Ron Paul's attempts to Audit the Fed .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its like how the president is just like an actor, thats all he is, and everyone falls for it.

Obama was supposed to be articulate and clever, but how many times has he even spoken from himself?

The game is already over no matter what, but at least alot more people accept now its more corrupt, and at least ron paul has that to his name.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hell no you can't!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8547692a7e85.jpg[/atsimg]

Boehnor: Nope for change

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

We need to stay on the fed like pit bulls until we rid ourselves of their master tool of slavery.

For anyone who wants to use the info. I started a thread as a reference on the Federal Reserve, and as a tweak at the idiots who unknowingly support their blood sucking agenda.

Please feel free to use the info. I do check it but I am not expecting it to be a "thread" as much as a reference.
MONEY: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I got sick of typing the stuff over and over.)

My other reference on food is here:

Food: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.

One of these days I may do the one exposing the bankers and Big Oil who are behind the Global Warming Hoax.

It is SNOWING HERE in North Carolina, we get snow every five years.....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why doesn't Ron Paul distance himself from the Republican Party? His own party is against him!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Why doesn't Ron Paul distance himself from the Republican Party? His own party is against him!

Ron Paul represents true conservative values: limited government, low taxes, follow the constitution, don't go abroad chasing after monsters (i.e. al Qaeda), he is about sound money, and personal freedom. He is the real Republican up there, why should he change when the other guys are the neo-cons?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Thank you for the link to boneheads office, I sent him an email and all it said was “Block Ron Paul, and you can forget about 2012!”

That was all it said, lets hope he gets the message.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The attempt to prevent Ron Paul from grabbing the gavel of the Monetary Policy Subcommittee is at the root of what has happened to the US economy. Ron Paul knows more about monetary policy than anyone in the government right now. He would tear down the curtain hiding the Fed actions, and reveal to the American public how bad things actually are. Many of us understand that our economy is on life support, but the situation is being hidden by manipulation, and shell games by the Fed. Mass chaos would arise from the truth, the stock markets would crash, companies will go under, and a state of emergency would ensue that would make the Great Depression of the 1930's look like a cakewalk.Mass riots would ensue as people who thought they had worth, realize that their "wealth" is gone. The crooks in Congress understand this, but falsely believe that they can "fix" the problem somehow. Unfortunately, it is too late for a fix. It is merely a matter of how far the economy will fall now.We can pay the reaper now, or delay, and pay more later. Let Paul do his job, and perhaps the fall will not be as bad as it will a few years from now, when the reality is played out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join