It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Stanley Fulham Prediction!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

You seem to confuse skepticism of these claims with skepticism of UFO's , which in my case is not true .
I can assure you when contact comes I will not be filling my diaper or any clothing I happen to be wearing that day , but nor will I be expecting it because some so called insider with a book to sell gave me warning of the coming event .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Any thing pronouncing aliens or spirits are phony but might be honest
to good agents that got the tip from tptb the Tesla ships will be appearing
so make sure say aliens and spirits.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

First let me tell you something, buddy! I happen to wear pants and not friggin' diapers, and I most certainly won't be crapping myself when e.t. craft and their occupants finally do appear! I only hope when they do, that I'm still around to be able to welcome them. I'm just sick and tired of all these self-proclaimed "contactees" and the crap they spew, which in most cases is to sell a book, or perhaps to end up asking for donations needed to keep their lines of communication open (costs a bundle to call any planet within the Sirius area code). No one has to convince me that we are being visited by beings who have been studying our downfall for thousands of years, superior beings who at one time actually interacted with early civilization I'm sure with the expectation that with their help in getting started, we would progress to an intellectual level that would help ready us for a peaceful existance alongside others in our galaxy, and eventually the universe. Well, we blew it! We can't even get along with our neighbours here on Earth, let alone the inhabitants of other worlds. Besides this, we are hellbent on destroying the planet itself! I personally think the "gods" of several thousand years ago should return and wipe humanity off the face of the Earth, before we destroy what's left of all other forms of life that are completely innocent of all the crap we humans have done! Perhaps then the "gods" can work with a more peacefully inclined primate such as the Orangutan for instance.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Fulham did an interview right after the 10/13 NY sighting and said "a few days before the even the ET's told me they would only show up in NY because it would be better to start small and build from there" (I'm paraphrasing)

2 things:

1. If they did tell him that, he would have announced it so he is lying.

2. THEY WERE BALLOONS! BALLOONS!!!!!!

So in my book not only is his "source" (the transgendered or whatever they are called) unreliable, but he is a PROVEN liar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join