It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Ok, Ok, you're right. I recorded the notes in drop c tuning, so the correct notes are a step up from what I said. sheesh. Ok people, now you can "open your third eye." It'll be fun, trust me.
edit on 19-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You're right about the notes being wrong....and in that you're justified. But, to say that the whole thread is found on a false premise just because he made a mistake in transcribing the notes is going overboard imo. The point of the thread was to bring to our attention the fact that there are a certain set of notes that when played in a certain sequence may open the third eye. Thanks to you we now know what those notes really are...I think.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Its a joke how people post replies without even reading the entire thread from each and every contribution. This post has turned sour.... I know i have been knocked down and i admit some of the things i have said are not quite accurate here but to point out the blatant obvious on pg 18 about solffegio... Please.....

Joke !!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Listen, I wasnt here to denigrate anyone or minimize any contributions.
This thread made me research things. In my research, I found that the notes originally posted were the WRONG ONES. Go look back to pg18 where I bring it up. I am friendly and open, trying not to insult washingtongrewhemp.

I dont get pissed until I am accused of having a "jealousy" over this thread, and washingtongrewhemp got mad and told me to "go transpose the notes yourself", which I had already done previously, and told him so. Furthermore, I dont carry on with personal insults or any stupid such crap.

The notes in the OP were not correct...if there is a pineal stimulation to had from this mystical note sequence, it was transposed, so the pineal activation would no longer work. I merely pointed this out.

someone could sit around listening to D A G D C Gb all day, and then say "It does nothing", and be right, because its not doing anything, because it was the wrong notes!

Its still a great thread. It just contains wrong information. washingtongrewhemp, i was just trying to help you and fix an error. I wasnt trying to trash your thread or insult anyone. if you really wanted to help people with this sequence, why are you so angry at me?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I will take this oppurtunity to crucify another small part of my hellish pride and say..... I'm sorry for saying you were "jealous". Yes...it does hurt. Thank you for doing the research to determine the right notes. Maybe some of those that have an active 3rd eye can try this again and give us some feedback.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Awesome thread! I just tried it out on guitar -- not at all what I was expecting before seeing the notes. I could see how it could be mind-altering if heard for long enough. An interesting fact is that it is extremely easy to improvise over this riff. It sounds so natural that it lends credence to the special quality of this musical sequence.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm not angry, we just experienced the clash of experience. I knew that the tuning I was in was off from the beginning, but for some reason I thought people would think of it in terms of intervals, so my bad for not being more specific. I just tuned my guitar to regular tuning (A=430), which is D to D (guitarists correct me if I'm wrong here). So, I plan on re-recording the notes accurately. I'm open to your guidance, as you seem totally into music theory, so help me get the right notes man!

I'm gonna re-record this and post it shortly.

My bad everyone for posting the intervals a whole step lower, or whatever I did- I did not pay full enough attention to tuning initially.

More to come...

Check out AMT's myspace (even though I dislike and am sorry to direct you to such a site).
edit on 20-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing digit

edit on 20-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing symbol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So what are the correct notes?

I dissected D A G D C F# into all possible modes, chords, and modulations.

E G A## E C## Ab

Why use double sharps? That's way to complicated and unnecessary unless your building types of minor scales when you need to raise a sharp.

Use the enharmonic equivalents

I would write it as E G B E D Ab.

That flat sounds really out of place.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I can confirm that the correct sequence works, as does any harmonic tuned in 432 hz. Its basically the golden mean, thats vibrated in air

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

It's funny, this whole thread now reminds me of an early 90's LucasArts game called "Loom." Anyone ever played that? You basically play a young wizard, learning different spells that are actually songs, as the notes are represented on a longstaff in different colors.

Check it out, it's a cool game:

edit on 20-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing symbols

edit on 20-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Which now reminds me of another Elder-themed ballad. Elder:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Here's the actual game, with some dude playing the midi over the original music, but it's still cool. Shows you how the game is played sort of:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I guess the Loom OST actually isn't original after all. Even though I love the music on old LucasArts games, it seems that the Loom OST is just variations of Tchaikovsky. FYI.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 24/12/10 by B.Morrison because: changed mind..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

I change my mind all the time.
Is that a crime?

Hahaa,

Merry Christmas,

-WGH~~~~

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Something struck me today when I heard a rooster crow. Would it be possible to get a recording of a rooster crowing and have it analyzed for what frequencies are being attained and in what order. They may have more of a wake up call then we realize. I will do some online research and see what I can find ( yah I know I should have done that first...). Ok I did a little research and found out some interesting info.... it is stated by researchers that all crowing has considerable harmonic structure and each species has it's own unique characteristics. It did not give any specifics as far as what frequencies are being generated.
edit on 30-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: poor wording

edit on 30-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: Add Info

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So I finally made a drum with these notes, it sounds a little weird due to the different types of tongues i used for the lower and upper halves.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

These songs remind me of hippies.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
reply to post by againuntodust

snip...417 Hz is known as the resonance tone. It resonates with earth’s own frequencies, as do all the solfeggio tones. I would try it myself, but I’m a drummer : ) But someday, I would like to experiment with this tunning structure on drums also. It's just a bit more complicated than tuning a guitar in this manner.

Hi there! Fellow drummer here. I don't think you want to tune your drums to the "resonance tone" unless you want you snare wires going nuts. I've never tried tuning to the frequencies that you mentioned but I know that when my heads start to "sympathize" with other frequencies on stage like the bass or guitar, nothing good comes of it. Just a lot of noise.
edit on 8/21/2011 by SimultaneousFinal because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Very interesting, im producing psy/goa and i use the same tone scale: D A G G# C.... it gets you in trance...
here a link: www.soundcloud.com/Resi-Beatz

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join