It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas stands by her remarks on Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thomas stands by her remarks on Israel

www.freep.com

Helen Thomas said Thursday that she stands by her comments about Israel she made earlier this year that led to her resignation as a national columnist...

"Congress, the White House and Hollywood, Wall Street are owned by the Zionists. No question, in my opinion," she said. "They put their money where their mouth is. ... We're being pushed into a wrong direction in every way."...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This isn't so much conspiracy theory anymore and its going mainstream now if the longest serving White House correspondent ever comes out with this. She has been a reporter the whole time since before Israel was created and WH correspondent for most of its existence. I think she isn't just making stuff up out of hate like the ADL says, she wouldn't want her legacy as the longest serving reporter to be that way, she is really talking from her much much longer first hand experience in seeing all the events play out. She and others are to afraid of the consequences to say whats always been on their mind, but now she knows she has to really help get the truth out while she is still with us.

www.freep.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I like Helen Thomas and support. Many people are blinded by ignorance and her saying racist comments. She has her own opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Good for her, she's one of the only few honest journalists I'm aware of in my lifetime. Whether you agree or disagree with her comments, I have to admire the fact that she actually speaks her mind and is honest. That's a commodity that's probably one of the scarcest things in the American culture these days.

I personally somewhat agree with her comments although I think she phrased her thoughts extremely poorly. I am absolutely disgusted with Israel. I was pretty neutral towards them until theY murdered aid workers live on the internet a few months ago and then the massive wave of propaganda (the craziest # I have literally every seen) that hit all forms of communication including massively here on ATS in the following hours and days. I have absolutely nothing against jews or the jewish faith but there is something profoundly evil about Israel as a nation.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Good for her! I must say that I was a bit disappointed right after the incident, when she backed down. She must have been under tremendous pressure. I admire her for standing up for what she thinks is right.

All members of the press must do this. TPTB could not have gained such an overwhelming position if the press had not become greedy spineless whores. More and more members of the press need to stand up, even if it means putting their jobs on the line. They must reach critical mass and take the presses back from their criminal masters. If they don't, when this all comes down, there should be legal actions against them for aiding and abetting an organized crime syndicate!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

Yeah she may have been a little to general in her statement, but the massivley disproprtionate influence exercised by the Zionist is hard to argue with when researched at all. She may have came off beter by adding a few specifics, like AIPAC or something.

The Mavi Mamara incident did show many people how biased our media and politicians are towards Israel, even when an American citizen gets killed and others almost died. We were the only major power in the West that did not condem Israel for this and it was barely reported on. That shows who the mainstream media works for.

I am not anti-semetic either, but the actions of Israel and the Zionist elite in our country and Europe that support and cover for this aggression and corruption need to be held accountable, the monopolies need to be broken up.
Most of the regular Jews who aren't involved in this all end up getting a bad rap because of their elite, and a lot of Jews speak out against it to for that reason.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

She's actually not racist, she's talking about Zionists, not Jews. She's right too, Zionists own the world financial system. Many people can't stop reacting hysterically to the Holocaust long enough to realize that this is actually the case.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Hopefully more would, but they made an example out of Rick Sanchez to help discourage that.
I do think Helen Thomas knows there is a little more to it then just Zionists and knows about the PTB or NWO, but they are the more visible part that is easier for people to see, then once they do they will see the other parts of the conspiracy like Bilderberg, CFR, etc, where the other NWO elites and Zionists all meet and work together
at.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Nothing new & no conspiracy here. Same old media junk on anything Zionist remarks now and then. I wish the world stop such electronic thrash.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

The ADL doesn't see things that way, they see any criticism of Israel, Zionism, criticism of anything or policy that benefits Zionism all as anti-semitic. They even consider discussing things that are not specifically targeted at Zionists like Bilderberg or the FED as being anti-semetic.
Many can't see past the holocaust and have let them get away with abusing that sympathy for so long, but it does seem like that is changing. I think that the internet which lets us get past the Zionist media helps, and also the fact that most people who were alive when the holcaust happened are dying out.
This is also the reason many are also researching the holocaust and finding out that everything we are told about that wasn't completley accurate either. It did happen, but many figures were estimated and rounded up whenever possible, stories exagerated, people that died of old age or disease in prison camps were all said to have been gassed, all emphasis of the holocaust being only placed on Jews when many other peoples died also. More people on all sides died, Russians, Ukranians, Germans, none of them get the same status.

Also we are made to feel guilty for not stopping Hitler soon enough, and always reminded of UK's "appeasement" and our "Isolationist" policy like it was our fault, in fact many Jewish groups now criticize the Zionist leadership of the time including the Rothschilds for not evacuating Jews even when Hitler gave them chances to do so.

Chaim Weizman a Jewish statesman said "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Another named Greenbaum said "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I like this old lady..
In our past the old women were considered wise..
Now we are supposed to listen to young idiots with PHD's..

I also wonder why she is considered racist for merely stating facts...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Most here know this, but she gives it more credibility, we need more prominent people to do the same so they can't keep dismissing these things as conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Zionism is satanism.

Judaism is peaceful.

Zionism is anti-semite

Judaism is anti-zionism

top topics

join