It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bildgerber Group (Shadow Government) Persecuting Wikleaks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In regards to the flase rape charges I was checking out the women responsible for the prosecution of Julian Assang, Marianne NY. She is the director of public prosuction and seems able to flout both national and European Law.

Julians lawyer gave a scathing condemnation of Sweden's Director of Public Prosecution Marianne Ny, saying he'd never come across a prosecutor who has "such casual disregard" for her obligations.

I came across a website that stated that 'Sweedish Government is the main contributor to the Bilderberg Group and it seemded to question to link her the group. Now the site is in sweedish. I cannot vouch for its authenticty nor does not translate well. Links can be found at bottom of page

For those of you that have never heard of the Bilderberg Group, go and have a look. It is suspected of being the shadow government that runs the present cartel of power.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now is it possible that Assange really has stepped on the wrong feet, through his workings. I have found a quote an extract stating that he has published there meeting notes. Is it possible these are the people behind the present smearing

What about the Bildgerber conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

reference: www.sott.net...

Now i am not stating any of this as fact. I was after comments and maybe someone that could read sweedish to give a better translation.

LInk to sites in question
original: fets3.freetranslation.com... e=English%2FSpanish&Sequence=core

translation: translate.google.com... 2010%252F09%252F01%252Fjulian-assange-piratpartiet-kovandning-muppet-show%252F%26Language%3DEnglish%252FSpanish%26Sequence%3Dcore

Applogies for the long links i have lost the orignal page and only left with the translates...

Any further information would be nice

kx
edit on 3-12-2010 by purplemer because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If anything bilderberg is behind wikileaks and the reason he's on magazine covers and getting so much MSM attention.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
If anything bilderberg is behind wikileaks and the reason he's on magazine covers and getting so much MSM attention.

Thank you for your reply.. I though this thread was dead in the water. If Bilderberg is behind him why is he only getting negative attention from MSM. Why are no politicans backing him (Obama is Bilderberg) Why is he being smeared with false allagations Why is his website under contstant attack Why arnt the politcaly senstive cabels appearing in neither USA or UK media and why has he been left with nowhere to run.
Where has your opinion on the subject come from...Could you supply me with any further information...

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wikileaks stated aim is to expose and help bring down the shadow government, so yes, I believe the Bilderbergers have got their knives well and truly out and I think they are panicking - because they are getting it from many sides at once.

Most of the MSM propaganda is a desperate attempt to discredit him...as are the 'rape' claims, the frivolous interpol red level warrant, when no warrant had yet been issued by Sweden, the screams that he is putting the country at risk, calling him a terrorist, saying he should be assassinated..they are trying to do a massive psyops to discredit him and to stop people leaking. And this is exactly why he is doing what he is doing. The content of the leaked documents is of secondary importance, the leaks are what freak them out and cause system dysfunctionality for the Bilderbums and huge psychological stress.

IMO, apart from logistical reasons within WL, that is why the docs are being released slowly. TPTB aren't going to get this over with in one sensational big release.... they are going to be sweating and squirming for weeks.

edit on 3-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
okay so this is my first post so please dont get to angry. i think that the bildgebergs run everything and from the research i have done on them, they probably want to kill us all very soon. so please if you are in Colorado we need to get together and come up with a plan of action. some friends and i have been working on it for months already but the only power we have is in numbers. we all need to stop talking about this # over the internet because they are watching and listening to what we say. we need to get off our asses and make something happen. i believe the only way to open the simple minded's eyes is to give them '___' and encourage them to go on a self finding journey while on it. we need to bring back the 60s mentality for peace and love is the only way we can save ourselves. CAN YOU PASS THE ACID TEST

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
okay so this is my first post so please dont get to angry. i think that the bildgebergs run everything and from the research i have done on them, they probably want to kill us all very soon. so please if you are in Colorado we need to get together and come up with a plan of action. some friends and i have been working on it for months already but the only power we have is in numbers. we all need to stop talking about this # over the internet because they are watching and listening to what we say. we need to get off our asses and make something happen. i believe the only way to open the simple minded's eyes is to give them '___' and encourage them to go on a self finding journey while on it. we need to bring back the 60s mentality for peace and love is the only way we can save ourselves. CAN YOU PASS THE ACID TEST

If this is your first post.. Welcome to ATS. In regards to you post, things happen as and when they should...

kx

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bildgerber from what little is known about them are a conglomeration of the wealthy or top 1% and those people who hold power in high places. They meet and discuss who knows what because nobody knows exactly what they discuss. The meetings are highly secretive and the people who attend are vetted thoroughly to the extent that a signed oath of secrecy is required in order to even get in the door. Guards are posted outside and the public is shut out completely as to not discover what topics are being discussed. Supposedly the people in attendance talk about anything from how to control the world market to who they want as leaders of some countries in order to keep firm control for their personal interests. To say they are a shadow government is an understatement because the people who attend range from Condoleezza Rice to Arab leaders to world class scientists. Until someone who has attended spills their guts or the security is lax enough for someone to slip in to record and listen happens we will never know what the Bildgerber groups true agenda is.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If Bilderberg is behind him why is he only getting negative attention from MSM. Why are no politicans backing him (Obama is Bilderberg) Why is he being smeared with false allagations Why is his website under contstant attack Why arnt the politcaly senstive cabels appearing in neither USA or UK media and why has he been left with nowhere to run.

Perhaps he is no longer useful to them? Many questions surround the whole wikileaks topic thats for sure. Or perhaps it was designed and set up that way from the get-go. This being a conspiracy site I often question why people shoot down theories like these so quickly, maybe because they have alot of people caught up in the moment of it all? But if there is nothing connecting wikileaks to groups such as this and it's not all orchestrated then I can definitely agree that it could mean bad trouble for all involved as those people in my opinion are all downright crazy, god complex much?

top topics

join