It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: the reason why all ufo et footage is always blurry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Okay so its the age old complaint by skeptics: why are footage and pics always blurry....

Has it never come to your thought that maybe the reason why all et ufo footage is always blurry pixelated etc is because they have a shield around them which blurs any human technology be it camera or videos from getting a good clear snap?

As most sane, logical people now accept... the ets whove manipulated and orchestrated everything from religions, wars, global disasters etc most likely dont want to be seen, and most likely dont want humanity knowing the full story, which is probably why everything is done to make humanity get the least possible evidence, such as usually flying at night, taking away memory of abductions, creating a shield around their crafts which make them invisible or barely detectable by camera or video.

If your manipulating a leser intelligent species, would you want them knowing everything about you? seeing your face, craft etc? no, youd stay out of sight and appear as little as possible.

We have nothing to gain by walking up to an ant hill and saying `hello ants i bring you technology and wisdom` so why do people feel they would have a desire to want themselves to be shown, and for everyone to get a good look at their crafts and inside, and a good photo of a genuine et...

These beings are millions of years ahead of us, and to us are God like with their technology. Something as easy as creating a forceshield around you or your craft which nullifies, or blurrs out any camera or video footage, would be as simple as clicking your finger for them.

So, this is the reason why most ufo et footage is blurry.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
so now that we`ve wraped that up, i would sugest using infra red as that seems to capture a lot what the eye cant see

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Um how is this confirmed? did you ask the aliens?

lets stop over stating headlines please

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
when i say confirmed i mean it makes perfect sense dont you think
edit on 3-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein
when i say confirmed i mean it makes perfect sense dont you think
edit on 3-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

Lets not. There is no logic in your argument.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have heard this before.

Personally I think the more likely reason would be EMF radiation that eminates from the craft causes either a distortion when recorded by our equipment, or it actually looks that way.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm going to have to just plain disagree.
IMO & many others, we can't because they are from another dimension.

Jude 1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate..............."

They will be allowed to enter our dimension at the appointed time.

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed.........."

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
why do you think thousands of years old cave drawings show a clearer picture of ufos and ets than hd photography in 2012?

these drawings were low risk so the ets made no attempt to get rid of them...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
much better reason is because they're not aliens at all, but instead crappy quality images / video or just poor equipment resulting in the viewer needing to fill in the blanks with their imagination... and there's no lack of imagination on this site.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Maybe we don't have recording equipment that can accurate record when there is radiation eminating from the craft? There are a few examples. Someone posted a video not long ago - a camera in a dark room recording radiation eminating from an x-ray scanner. You can actually see pixels appear in different areas, distoring the picture.

why do you think thousands of years old cave drawings show a clearer picture of ufos and ets than hd photography in 2012?

these drawings were low risk so the ets made no attempt to get rid of them...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
their blurry because they're fakes, the less detail they better, poor quality cameras and inept camera work by the witness.

not all of them are fake, their are realy good ufos videos out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In older cameras you could blame shutter speed. Today in the advanced HD cameras you could blame EMI. After all there a lot of close encounter claims where the vehicle they are in stops and all the electronics are either dead or go haywire. I thing the exlpantion in the OP is a good one but I wouldn't quite put the confirmed stamp on it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The reason UFOs are blurry in homemade videos is the same as everything else appear blurry in homemade videos. The object is too small and too far away for the everyday digital camera to get an accurate focus

Or the crappy focussing was done intentionally

edit on 3-12-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

their blurry because they're fakes, the less detail they better, poor quality cameras and inept camera work by the witness.

I agree.I especially like the ones that are photographed from a photo or a video of a video.
I suspect a majority of UFO's were spotted after the fact and the guy said, hey that blurry bird looks like a UFO lets post it as such.

not all of them are fake, their are realy good ufos videos out there.

Do tell. Could you post your favorite.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

I think the real issue is Most people dont have five hundred dollars to spend on a good camera. And the ones that do dont ever get pictures of U.F.O's.

Here is a great example of how good the pictures should be. www.flickr.com...

So the moral of the story is... We should all buy better camera's. And when that happens we will have the best collection of Photo's of Birds, Planes, Blimp's And Balloons galore.

But then we would also have the best pictures of U.F.O's . Then there would be no mistake.

The biggest problem will always be C.G.I. But only a headache really. Can always find ways to determine fakes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Marginal cameras. UFOs showing up at unexpected times, making it difficult for people with even marginal cameras to get a good shot.

Maybe something to do with electromagnetic fields or a lack of coherency in this reality.

But mostly bad cameras and surprise.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Even if you have an expensive camera, it still requires you to set the correct setttings to get the pictures. If you put it on "Auto" then its just gonna be a very expensive point and shoot camera.

High Definition, high resolution, expensive lens dont necessary mean good clear picture. You might get a clear picture of the object thats in focus, everything else that is out of focus will be blurry still. HD will just give you an enlarge picture of the blurry object

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
lets not forget that night time is EXTREMELY awakward without flood lights, when using a regular camera, to get any kind of shot with

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What ever made you believe that they left. ?

no second line for obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

As most sane, logical people now accept... the ets whove manipulated and orchestrated everything from religions, wars, global disasters etc most likely dont want to be seen, and most likely dont want humanity knowing the full story, which is probably why everything is done to make humanity get the least possible evidence, such as usually flying at night, taking away memory of abductions, creating a shield around their crafts which make them invisible or barely detectable by camera or video.

Are you serious "rabbi"?

"As most sane, logical people now accept... "

Do you mean they accept ET has "orchestrated everything...'"?

Now, why would sane and logical people accept something without any definitive proof?

meh... (thanks, I have been wanting to use that particular expression)

ETA: I am still waiting for the video and proof you claimed to have from your original intro. thread, proving you are an alien yourself.
edit on 3-12-2010 by 5MaveN5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join