It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO close up sighting by my wife and I, Mufon case report of it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackghost

You should try to locate any other possible witnesses. An ad in the local paper or something like that. People in places that might have been open and someone went inside and said "wow man look outside!" You could comb such a small area for others who may have seen something or more likely even, spoke to someone else that did.

Because it was at night and because of the red and blue colored lights, there is a small possibility it was a very modern helicopter. I think they are making them to resemble spaceships deliberately to diffuse reports. Anyway the way the lights are situated and you saw a bright flash of white light this could be refraction on your windshield and a blinding effect a helicopter sometimes has. In the dark without seeing the detail of a helicopter the lights can gather in the illusion of a disk type shape.
Is there any possibility it could have been a helicopter? You would learn that interviewing locals in the area that night. Helicopters can be very quiet and sound can pick up and travel in an opposite direction from where you were so the fact it was quiet, tells little conclusively.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

You should try to locate any other possible witnesses. An ad in the local paper or something like that. People in places that might have been open and someone went inside and said "wow man look outside!" You could comb such a small area for others who may have seen something or more likely even, spoke to someone else that did.

Because it was at night and because of the red and blue colored lights, there is a small possibility it was a very modern helicopter. I think they are making them to resemble spaceships deliberately to diffuse reports. Anyway the way the lights are situated and you saw a bright flash of white light this could be refraction on your windshield and a blinding effect a helicopter sometimes has. In the dark without seeing the detail of a helicopter the lights can gather in the illusion of a disk type shape.
Is there any possibility it could have been a helicopter? You would learn that interviewing locals in the area that night. Helicopters can be very quiet and sound can pick up and travel in an opposite direction from where you were so the fact it was quiet, tells little conclusively.

I would consider the helicopter theory if it didnt move so fast. The only time it moved like a helicopter (steady motion) was when it powered down and cruised. It would power up and take off straight up within like a second it would be way up in the air. Almost seemed like it was putting on a show or something. There is no helicopter or airplane that can move the way this thing did. The mufon investigator did go into the doughnut shop there on the corner since its 24hrs to ask if they saw anything. They didnt. I checked craigslist for ads if anyone else saw it. I didnt see any posts. I dont let people here bother me, I know what i saw was either a ufo, or secret craft we have. Im sure youd all be saying the same thing if you saw it too. Sucks that i didnt get any pics or video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I have seen helicopters that could maneuver North,S,E, and W with shocking ease. I pulled over to view one one evening myself convinced it was possibly a UFO. My workmate was following in another car. "Did you see me pull over last night?" I asked, "what was that thing?" It was a helicopter, she said. It was a black police helicopter to be more specific. I had never seen one like this before. Against the night sky, since it was a black helicopter, I could only see the lights. That is the only reason I press for this.
I don't doubt what you saw was NOT a helicopter, once YOU rule that out for me. I was not there and so your best recall is all I have to go on.
Considering this, if you still do not think it could have been a helicopter - I tend to believe you. I am a poor skeptic. Still, ideally nice to have at least one corroborating witness in addition to your wife.
We are all only human after all...excepting perhaps those visiting here... that aren't.

Did you check for similar reports from elsewhere on the earth that night? Google the date and check UFO's witnessed on that date, (not to be confused with date they are finally posted) to see if there are any other reports that evening, no matter how far away, that might also match your description.
edit on 3-12-2010 by rusethorcain because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I have seen helicopters that could maneuver North,S,E, and W with shocking ease. I pulled over to view one one evening myself convinced it was possibly a UFO. My workmate was following in another car. "Did you see me pull over last night?" I asked, "what was that thing?" It was a helicopter, she said. It was a black police helicopter to be more specific. I had never seen one like this before. Against the night sky, since it was a black helicopter, I could only see the lights. That is the only reason I press for this.
I don't doubt what you saw was NOT a helicopter, once YOU rule that out for me. I was not there and so your best recall is all I have to go on.
Considering this, if you still do not think it could have been a helicopter - I tend to believe you. I am a poor skeptic. Still, ideally nice to have at least one corroborating witness in addition to your wife.
We are all only human after all...excepting perhaps those visiting here... that aren't.

Did you check for similar reports from elsewhere on the earth that night? Google the date and check UFO's witnessed on that date, (not to be confused with date they are finally posted) to see if there are any other reports that evening, no matter how far away, that might also match your description.
edit on 3-12-2010 by rusethorcain because: typo

yes i have searched other ufo databases for reports, and just did general google searches for ufo sightings on that date. Nothing turned up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join