It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q&A with Julian Assange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by turek
reply to post by brizellious

Lets ask wether he has any secret documents on UFOs. It would also be nice to know if Assange belives in aliens..

and here it is:

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

people1st Tom Flanagan, a senior adviser to Canadian Prime Minister recently stated "I think Assange should be assassinated ... I think Obama should put out a contract ... I wouldn't feel unhappy if Assange does disappear." How do you feel about this? Julian Assange: It is correct that Mr. Flanagan and the others seriously making these statements should be charged with incitement to commit murder.

I could not agree more.

2nd line
edit on 12/3/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by brizellious

Lets ask wether he has any secret documents on UFOs. It would also be nice to know if Assange belives in aliens..

and here it is:

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

I don't know about you but i find it very interesting how Assange mentions both UFO's and the Antichrist in the same breath!!??

new topics

<< 1   >>

join