It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q&A with Julian Assange

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I know alot of people on here are claiming he has been captured but today in about 10 min (1p.m GMT) he is going to do a live Q&A session with the guardian. For anyone who is intrested here is the link www.guardian.co.uk...
I believe what he has done is a great thing and at the end of the day no good deeds are done in the darkness and it about time these deed's seen the light of day.
edit on 3-12-2010 by brizellious because: grammer

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

Thanks for that.
I'm going to sign up and ask him some queries.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Link is broken for me mate.

Looking forward to seeing this though, Thanks.

Edit.

Never mind its sorted now cheers.
edit on 3-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Actually the link is broken again and I cant get into the guardian web site at all now, not evan if I go there manually

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Yup me too. Can't ask a question or anything.
I think it may be a bit overloaded at the moment, I know a lot of people will be wanting questions answered.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Me either
I suspect the site is just flooded with trafic.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Lets ask wether he has any secret documents on UFOs. It would also be nice to know if Assange belives in aliens..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

i pinged the website and its fine. I dont understand what your problem is. think the link is broken thats it or you typed the wrong address
edit on 3-12-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by turek

That is exactly the question I asked, then it gave me a page 404.
If anyone can ask a question, please ask this one

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i wonder if it is only people with an American ip address that its not working for because it works fine for me in in England. I was hearing the other day google banned infowars and when i google searched it here in England it was fine it seems the Americans are the next to get censored. just a guess but worth a look in to . Who cant get the link? and where you from.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Oh tis just stopped working for me to actually i imagine its just high traffic

Wow now the whole guardian is down i dont think ive ever seen that...What are the chances? the guardian actually does some real journalism and there servers cant handle it haha
edit on 3-12-2010 by brizellious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I'm in England and it's not working for me.

I've been looking forward to this since they tweeted it a few hours ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've been able to get on now, but where at on the site will the Q&A be? In the comments section below the announcement?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm in the UK, and i cannot access the website.

Either high traffic, or an attempt to silence him?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

"Assange will answer your questions in the comments section below. From 1pm you will need to navigate to the latest comments for his replies. "

EDIT. the same comments section that seems to be missing from the page

edit on 3/12/2010 by System because: added info

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk... unfortunatly they have already taken in all the questions and have closed it. Now we play the waiting game!!......Waiting game suck's lets play hungry hungry hippos!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

i think most of you are going to be fooled into thinking this man is doing it because it was the right thing to do. When in fact he is a traitor and a spy working for the Chinese government. If he is a real hero like most of you think why not post the all the cables already? To me he seems spooked and hasn't released the rest because he wants to buy his freedom. I mean this man wants to release government secrets without any type of action being held against him lol grow up if he released all the cables and takes his punishment for the sake of the people hearing the truth then this man is truly a hero but i doubt that will happen. This is what i think happened we all know wiki leaks is backed by a Chinese and i bet he thought he could just run to china once tshtf but china dumped him saying they didn't want to be exposed into his spy game so hes on his own the only reason he hasn't released anymore cables is because he knows he can trade them for freedom and maybe a little bit of time in jail but if he exposes them all he is screwed

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

I am on the Guardian page now, just above his photo it says "Read Julian Assange's answer to your questions click and hey presto question and answers, now going off for good (I hope) read.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by turek

Found this part interesting.

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the
topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The full Q&A
goo.gl...

Fwoggie I'll start the ball rolling with a question. You're an Australian passport holder - would you want return to your own country or is this now out of the question due to potentially being arrested on arrival for releasing cables relating to Australian diplomats and polices? Julian Assange I am an Australian citizen and I miss my country a great deal. However, during the last weeks the Australian prime minister, Julia Gillard, and the attorney general, Robert McClelland, have made it clear that not only is my return is impossible but that they are actively working to assist the United States government in its attacks on myself and our people. This brings into question what does it mean to be an Australian citizen - does that mean anything at all? Or are we all to be treated like David Hicks at the first possible opportunity merely so that Australian politicians and diplomats can be invited to the best US embassy cocktail parties. girish89 How do you think you have changed world affairs? And if you call all the attention you've been given-credit ... shouldn't the mole or source receive a word of praise from you? Julian Assange For the past four years one of our goals has been to lionise the source who take the real risks in nearly every journalistic disclosure and without whose efforts, journalists would be nothing. If indeed it is the case, as alleged by the Pentagon, that the young soldier - Bradley Manning - is behind some of our recent disclosures, then he is without doubt an unparalleled hero.

I find this interesting:

achanth Mr Assange, have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials? Julian Assange: Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules. 1) that the documents not be self-authored; 2) that they be original. However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

I wonder if and when he'll release UFO referenced cables.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join