It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 To Be Warmest or Coldest Year?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

So it’s not just me then that’s having trouble with Mel. Although it’s frustrating having to read his twists and turns on anything you present, I do enjoy the fact that when he’s backed into a corner he squirms and insults his way out of it. Getting a tad predictable though. The guy’s a wind up merchant and has a problem relating to anyone other than himself. His ‘Holier than thou attitude’ is annoying but wearisome, not really worth rising to, to be honest. He can’t have a genuine debate without resorting to childish and somewhat retarded for his age mannerisms, but then again I am assuming that he is actually a lot older than what comes across. Intelligent debate is lost on him. I have had replies to him censored for ‘Manners and Decorum’ in the recent past, but he enjoys the fact that he seems to get away with it.
Hi mentor, The Liberator is just the same. Two peas in a pod.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mez353
reply to post by IamCorrect

He can’t have a genuine debate without resorting to childish and somewhat retarded for his age mannerisms

I have had replies to him censored for ‘Manners and Decorum’ in the recent past, but he enjoys the fact that he seems to get away with it.

I wonder why you've had issues with your approach to 'manners and decorum'? I get you now, Mez. Pity you don't wind me up and actually work in my favour. Funny, huh?

<< 1   >>

join