It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Um...hello?
You have been responding to the wrong person!

I did NOT write this:

"I was just on another forum discussing this and there were several NON Muslims applauding this dreadful act."

You get that?

I DIDNT WRITE THIS

Now..YOU go and do what you've told me to do and go re read this thread and see who did write the above because it was NOT me and their post is STILL THERE as evidence!!

I HAVE NEVER been on any forum or website where the OP's words were posted! I dont go to hate sites.

I have no idea what forum or website you are even talking about!

SO what it is your are talking about has no relevance to me and my words or posts at all!!

On *my* posts I already had links posted! All you needed to do was CLICK THEM to see that!

You owe me a sincere apology!

I am also not from Israel either - another FAIL.

Maybe READ S L O W L Y next time..and get YOUR facts straight before you start in on people thank you!

Rosha

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Rosha

How is that valid??? That is like a child saying "I know you are but what am I?" How ridiculous. I ask you for facts.. You give me some over dramatized crap and request sources and info from me?? How is that logical? Then, you stand by your point, by saying "This is how Israel works" .. Pathetic at best.

Take a seat and listen: I do not like Israel. I think Israel has it's hands in 90% of the negative global problems. I wish there was a standing army that was willing and able to overthrow the Israeli Govt. and sort out the evil from good.

Israel has been playing the victim card for long enough. We get it! Hitler was bad, and you were mistreated. The world does not owe Israel a thing.

Now, does that take away any of your pre written anti-Israel anti Zionist garbage that you are going to repeat over and over until the earth ends or your life comes to a close?

The only thing that changes, is the incident in question or the hostile climate in the area.

I only gave opinions. Either your comprehension skills need some fine tuning or you didn't read what I wrote. I simply was giving my opinion on this situation.

I went back to get your quote... But you have deleted it and rewritten most of the post.

You basically said "I was just on another forum discussing this and there were several NON Muslims applauding this dreadful act."

All I did, was ask you for links to these web sites. Then you got defensive because you never went to another site, and saw what you said you did. I called you out on it, and asking for the links. You then delete your words and replace them with questions and sources, that you are now demanding answers to your newly written questions, before you will answer anything.

Are you sure your not a defected IDF? That's pretty snake like and mighty dirty... IMHO

I will continue on this thread, only because most of the folks here have intelligent opinions. They are basing their arguments on opinions and facts.... Not lies and smoke!

Have a good day... I feel great.... I realized that debating you on this would be waste of my time... You are simply not qualified.

Maybe one day, you will start earning the respect of your fellow Anti-Israeli Govt. folks... Your willingness to post intentional lies....will one day, help you in posting the truth more confidently.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Rosha because: because i was pissed off and needed bold type!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

You are 100% correct. This entire ball got rolling when I completely responded to the wrong person. I apologize.
My request for sources was misdirected. Ma Bad!

Ok Flighty ... man up... gimme the sources..

BUT.. You stated that the van had explosives in it.. Not residu.. You said "filled with explosives" Give sources please!

Oh B.T.W... Justin Beiber loves bold!
edit on 12/3/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks good to know it wasn't just wasn't me that saw it.

And as someone asked me, can I prove that they aren't Muslim.
Well it would be like me asking that person if they could prove that they are?
It's all getting a bit silly really.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

You are 100% correct. This entire ball got rolling when I completely responded to the wrong person. I apologize.
My request for sources was misdirected. Ma Bad!

Ok Flighty ... man up... gimme the sources..

BUT.. You stated that the van had explosives in it.. Not residu.. You said "filled with explosives" Give sources please!

Oh B.T.W... Justin Beiber loves bold!
edit on 12/3/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

You really dont get it do you.
You are only embarrassing yourself...even given an opportunity to simply and sincerely apologise for your errors and unnecessarily smarta** insults and attitude, you remain hostile, ignorant and refuse to offer your own sources for your self said 'opinon' that you are touting as fact. And then you have the hide to throw another insult in for good measure! Godo for you...was it worth it?

As was told to you before..go and read the links..more..go educate your own self..and when you are all grown up and capeable of responding to posts without malice or jumping to conclsions or even just without insulting people....then maybe we can talk.

Until that time, go play elsewhere..you are not here to talk..you simply desire to speak..to agitate..not to offer a single constructive perspective to anything written here....Go..Shoo...back to the sandbox with you.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Rosha because: last words..ever to this poster.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

What Insult? I am sorry if that offended you, I am trying to be funny.. I apologize.

Seriously.. I apologized for mistaking the poster.. I truly made a mistake and apologize for that.
But.... I still had asked you right after you posted. I asked about the "explosives" in the vehicle.. Why should I be held to a different standard than yourself? I will answer you (psst.. I already told you ..mine were opinions) when you answer the initial question I asked you.

Give me a source (credible preferably) that confirms that the van had explosives in it. ( not some agitated dog, possibly hitting on something.) Physical explosives..You stated "Van full of explosives"

Possibly you are mistaking my sarcasm and attempted humor for anger. I really am just asking a question.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

What Insult? I am sorry if that offended you, I am trying to be funny.. I apologize.

Seriously.. I apologized for mistaking the poster.. I truly made a mistake and apologize for that.
But.... I still had asked you right after you posted. I asked about the "explosives" in the vehicle.. Why should I be held to a different standard than yourself? I will answer you (psst.. I already told you ..mine were opinions) when you answer the initial question I asked you.

Give me a source (credible preferably) that confirms that the van had explosives in it. ( not some agitated dog, possibly hitting on something.) Physical explosives..You stated "Van full of explosives"

Possibly you are mistaking my sarcasm and attempted humor for anger. I really am just asking a question.

Instead of carrying on like an uneducated child, why don't you just post a link to a credible source with different, proven information?
That's how debates work..
Someone states something.
You show proof it is incorrect....

Or maybe the sandbox idea was better..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A few extremists maybe - most decent people would be horrified at these deaths.

This kind of posting leads to further racial hatred and is extremely biased.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Here is something really funny. This plucks you right out of the crowd of people that do exactly what you are doing. BUSTED !!!
I looked over my posts...I was ready to give you links and sources, to finally receive your sources for "Van packed full of explosives"..I quickly found I never made ONE SINGLE claim. I simply asked for proof from you! So ... let me get this straight... you are demanding, I give you my links, qualifying my opinion, BEFORE you give me yours. Simply because I asked you?

How do you consider that to be proper etiquette? Then, I make a simple joke (although a bad joke) and it turns into this?... I am sorry, I think the reaction is disproportionate.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
A few updates:

A fire erupted near the northern Bedouin village of Basmat Tab'un. No injuries or damage were reported. Police suspect arson.

www.ynetnews.com...

A fire erupted in a grove adjacent to Tzur Hadassah, near Jerusalem; no injuries or damage were reported. Three firefighting team contained the fire. Police are investigating the incident

www.ynetnews.com...

In the upper Galilee mountains, a fire started in a mine field (Israel – Lebanon border)

www.ynetnews.com...

Earlier, fire started in Bat Shlomo village, miles away from the Carmel main fire and south of it.
Yesterday, a fire broke north to Haifa city. Firefighters are still working to put it out.

Anyone still think this is not a deliberate attack?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Anyone still think this is not a deliberate attack?

Hasn't Israel been in a drought for a while?
Like here in Australia, when it;s hot and the area is dry from little rain, we have fires, many starting on a daily basis..

Though I can't remember any of them being put down to terrorist attacks...

Maybe you simply have jewish arsonists..
Show some REAL proof or move along...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place.

What, did they dance on roofs like the Israelis that were filmed??

exactly...

no star and no flag from me

post scriptum: well, after so many years of Israeli nazi/zionist regime torturing Palestinians, you cannot expect those people not to celebrate... I know this sounds ugly, but that is the unfortunate truth

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
We have been shown the "celebrating muslims" before
it was bogus.
The statue of Saddam incident for example;
the crowd was tiny and paid.
They were paid so much money the US can't find like 8 billion dollars.
Thats a lot of celebrating Muslims.

pS the celebrating 911 muslims have been proven to be a HOAX.
when will the BS ever stop?
edit on 4-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by Danbones because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The celebrating videos of Palestinians dancing 911 was the result of Israelis handing them candy.

You seem to forget there were other people dancing that day. The dancing Israelis, experts in munitions, with cameras set up PRIOR to the attack, were arrested and then proceeded to fail every polygraph test while in custody. Thank goodness Michael Chertoff came to their rescue and sent them home. Once there we all heard them say on Israeli television "they were there just to document the event."

You think the devil cult will get away with it?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Thank you Rosha.
Im just an ordenary working class guy in northern England. So I didnt get a fine education or programming. And yes you are correct, Im from a large family. Its called humanity we are a mixed breed. It appears that you and your fine education are not part of it flyingfan. And you can go and take a `flying` what ever, as far as Im conecerned. I once did a tour in the leb with a unit called 2 REP. Back in `83` I saw with my own eyes what was happening there and I ended up body bagging an entire area called shatilla. Old men women kids.They even butchered the family pets. And nothing has changed since then. The daily slaughter gos on. Shame and pity for you was all I felt, whilst reading your reply flyingfan. I wont lower my self any further and shall ignore you, with the contempt which you rightly deserve.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
reply to post by flymetothemoon

It already happened in Mexico after 9/11 durring a soccer game, and I understand why they don't like us, I wouldn't either if I was in Mexico or other 3rd world countries. We have to clean up our act if we want to be treated with respect, so does Israel.

Absolutely ! You're right. My mistake
Everyone should take care of their own dirty laundry first

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Im just gonna imagine the comments under the headline:

40 civillians killed in Afghanistan.

How many comments from patriotic Americans would read in the same line?

If you think Muslims are the only religious, cynical nutters you got another thing comming.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Can you please change your topic title to something that doesn't condemn a whole religion because of a few comments on some forum ?

I might be against the muslim religion but topic titles like these are just not a good idea.

I condemn Islam and its not a religion, i am really tried of Anti Christan postings on here ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Wheres the proof? there has no been video of them been released , only a few claim, yet claiming is different then showing proof.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You mean this,

edit on 12/4/2010 by benevolent tyrant because: to check imbedded video code

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The fire is a true tradedy for Israel. Lets hope it is under control soon so no more lives are lost. Of course SOME Muslims were elated at the news of Israel burning. Israel has not made many Muslim friends during the past 60 years. How they were personally affected by Israeli actions only they know.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join