It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other Civilized Intergalactic Communities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ACCUMULATIVE KNOWLEDGE INFORMATION COMPREHENSION OF LIFE

Individually collectively we are all interconnected the sum total cause and the effect is accurately un-calculatable because things are always changing regarding all natural phenomenon, human beings activities and thought processes.

Because human beings have limitations and have a dysfunctional intelligence the world is in a mess because collectively as a race Or we are constantly being disorientated by selfishness creed and competition and the artificial use of territories and ideologies

Also because there has not their distribution of wealth and fair trading laws and because money is used extensively to manipulate and enslave people many people are not able to meet their basic needs
or realize their basic human rights the history of civilization is a testimony to barbarianism and generally speaking the human race is misguided especially by politicians and priests.

People have been denied and suppressed the true intergalactic origins of their ancestry which happens to be technologically advanced like any thing it can be use for good of for evil purposes.

Because all paradoxes are relative various people calculate their ethics based upon their ideas of good and evil activities The vast majority of the human race has no idea about the realities regarding life or accurate information regarding soul evolution or reincarnation a long with the true cosmic history the planet Earth is one of millions of planets inhabited by life.

Compartmentalization and fragmentation of both mind and body of millions of people, who do not understand how a world can exist ? Inside another world until infinitum the macrocosm and macrocosm.

Is reflected in all directions everywhere people are unaware Un-consciousness prevails the planet Earth is a very primitive place in comparison to other civilized intergalactic communities the human race is oblivious to this because buried in the sub conscious is the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pierre6000

I am sorry, but I found this post hard to read. I'm not one to point out flaws in spelling, but the structure of this post distracted from the message. That said, I'm not sure if I follow you. You seem to have something to say, but no real substance. If I may, it seemed as if you posted a collection of bullet statements, expound on them.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Obinhi because: fixed a spelling error

new topics

join