It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
could be unrelated but didnt 2 u.s marine choppers go down in the gulf of aden off the coast of Djibouti with 10 dead?
when i seen this on faux news i instantly thought of all yall "stargate in the gulf of aden" threads.
i dont think they have found a reason for the crash.
who knows??www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Read some theoretical texts on the use of wormholes and the like. Yesterday's science-fiction is today's science-fact. And also look up the definition of obtuse. You'd be amazed.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There's got to be a reason why so many people are talking about the Gulf of Aden. No one is gaining anything by stating what they're saying so, there's no reason to think that this might not be true. And because Humans don't understand it, our normal reaction is to reject it.

Don't.

Just try to consider we don't know but a fraction of things. Vortexes, star gates, worm holes, entities are all part of the secrets we don't know about let alone, understand. But make no mistake, some people do (see: Navy)

edit on 4-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This guy has Zero Credibility, he seems to have convienced himself that all that stuff is really true. Whole bunch of Disinfo in this guys stories

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If everything swirling can be a freakin wormhole according to some "experts" on this forum,

then my toilet has to be a wormhole every time I flush it...

but where does the stool go :0?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
If everything swirling can be a freakin wormhole according to some "experts" on this forum,

then my toilet has to be a wormhole every time I flush it...

but where does the stool go :0?

Seems like on ATS the ramblings of a clearly delusional person is considered credible evidence... I should start making videos with outrageous claims and chaulk it up to my military experence giving me access to super secret NWO plans.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

His credibility has little to do with things if what he's saying is true now does it? I have no idea who he is. I just listen to the contents and take it from there. Doesn't matter if Duffy Duck is saying this besides, this dude isn't the only one saying this.
So whether he's a fraud, a dis-informant, a patsy or a nut-case, if what he's saying has some validity (which so far, it looks like this is probably true then) doesn't much matter where the info is coming from.

Maybe if/once Jesse Ventura does a show about it then, this 'rumor' will have some teeth, right?
Too bad people count on the notoriety or ranking of others to make 'stories' official. Some times, the homeless drunk on the corner (who talks to himself) knows more secrets than your own mayor does (or admits). Just something to consider.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Interesting. Do you have a source?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, I don't know but some of the things he is saying are right on the mark. There are different Species in our waters.... in the deepest of our waters. They are creating new life forms this is because this is one of the things they do. The Universe is full of Beings that have be created this way and all life does not need what we need to survive which laughingly NASA let out in a stupid manner about bacteria being able to survive in enviroments not like ours and they would have to look for new life forms differently......CAN'T YOU SEE IT PEOPLE.

The Ova and Sperm collected from Abductees is used for this it is mixed with theirs (different Alien etc) and hopefully a new life form is created.

Let's just use the Grey's for this example. We have been mixed with them and a new Being was created and if you were to see this Being you would know it is a mixture. They are hoping that one day they could show you your children and you will except them.

Why do you think they in the know don't want you to know what life really is and all about.... they have used it for their greedy benefit and they have gotten away with it for centuries but it is coming to an end and they know it. You should know that Gods are Aliens and your Gods these Aliens create this shouldn't shock you.

The Devils Triangle, (Bermuda) the Dragons Triangle it's all connected. If this Gulf of Aden has some of the deepest of world waters then yes they are there to.

What I can't figure out does all these Governments really think with so few ships there that they could do anything with the mass amounts of ships these Beings have here and in our skies.

The Governments involved will make them (these Aliens) all look like the bad guys and if they are to come I have no doubt we would fire the first massive shots and if one of the ships fired back after our attack on them our Government would blame them and not mention we Earthlings were the ones that started the whole thing.

The Elitist are only going to fight to keep their control on you.

People need to wake up to what the Governments of this Planet are doing.

I don't know what is happening in the Gulf of Aden only time will tell us what it is....and whatever is to be will be.

edit on 4-12-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There is no evidence at all that what this guy is saying is true. Hes a Nut, hes made claims of under water bases where human dolphin hybrids are being made.. Said he was sent back in time to fight in cambodia as a non goverment associated black Ops agent.... All this guy did was regurgatate a bunch of stories about MKUltra and alien bases that he read about in a conspiracy magizine and then wrote himself into his own little story. Go watch the rest of his videos he makes some Extremely outrageous claims, and to say that their made be a shred of truth in his story validates the rest of it is just non-sence.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Lol please tell me you were being sarcastic because of my comments above.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Mythkiller

This just in:

Apparently this "News" is only available on Kook sites, and "Apparently" there's a Media Blackout (Naturally), so therefore there are no pics, sounds or any real details.

However even when there is a Media Blackout, the Kook sites got wind of it.
That must mean it's real man and the Government is covering it up.

Maybe there's a media blackout because the media isn't aware of it. Besides, you think the media can talk/write or report controversial stories? FOX news isn't about to high-tail their lying arses off to the Gulf of Aden and interview people on tankers. So where do you presume they go with this story?

Please try to present an argument that is more reasonable and rational.

If this is not true then, that's one thing. But don't make it not true based on the lack of attention it receives via MSM. Now THAT'S nutty!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That's fine if that's your opinion. But I implore you to do more research on the matter. Like I said, he is NOT the only one whose talking about this. Just pop on YouTube and put 'Gulf of Aden' in the search bar.
This 'rumor' if you will didn't start because of Aaron. It's been around for almost a year now. He just added to it.

So, dismiss this guy if he's not doing it for you. But I really suggest you check it out anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
An interesting thread. I am always fascinated by the way that the minerals in the crust of the Earth and below, affect the structure and behaviour of localised areas of the Earths magnetic field. However, to those suggesting a star gate is opening, or some such thing, I would refer you all to the following examples of other magnetic anomalies .

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems that some would have you believe that the region of the Gulf of Aden is not rich in accessible mineral deposits. However, if these anomalies are anything to go by, the one in the G.O.A might well be an indicator to the contrary.
Some would also say, that regular anomalies , like the ones I linked to do not grow at alarming or unusual rates, or behave the same way as this anomaly. Thats very true, but we do not know what is happening below the crust at this location. For all we know, some major geophysical change may be occuring in the area, say large amounts of iron or some similar substance boiling up from the depths . That would increase the size of any magnetic fluctuation by quite some margin, but with out quakes, volcanos, and seismic data to observe this change with, it would be quite easy to assume from above the crust, that something odd must be happening.
Now, dont get me wrong, the examples I have used, and the suggestion I made about a massive iron deposit being formed faster and in larger amounts than usual, may turn out to be utter bunk, and nothing to do with it, but what I must stress with all possible force, is that this planet has, is, and always will suprise us , if only because of the sheer amount we DONT know about it. When a child stands up for the first time, the child will be suprised by thier achievement, and by the change in perspective that walking upright provides. When a newborn foal runs, it does so as if unsure of how it is being done. As those newborns are to themselves, so is mankind to his cradle. Unsure, in a constant state of wonderment, which only grows deeper the more we understand.
I can empathise with those who see this anomaly and boggle at it in awe and confusion. It is new data for me as well! But new and fresh as this information is, and as seemingly bizzare and strange as it may be, we cannot jump to outrageous conclusions based on the meagre sum of information that we actualy have on this incident. Specificaly , we cannot in all good faith say without a shadow of doubt that this anomaly is infact a stargate (as some particularly eager people have suggested, without a hint of proof). For a start, no one knows what energy readings would be given off by an interdimensional portal of that nature, so no one can say from looking at readouts and so on, "Oh Christy! Its a stargate !" without looking like just a bit of what we in England call, a plonker. Furthermore, we certainly cannot say that this anomaly has never happened before, we can only say that it has never been recorded before, and those two are so different as to be no kind of kin to one another! There is far more un recorded history than recorded history. Therefore one CAN assume with some logical support that many things that have only happened once in recorded history , have happened before, some of them before mankind even walked the Earth, before his blood sires hung from branches, and before even the great great great great great grandfathers of those proto humans even left the primordial ooze for the very first time.
Our perspective is very limited in terms of time. Geophysical process has been a going concern since the planet first came to be, since it was nothing more than a collection of random elements twisted together from the dust of the cosmos. Billions of years of activity, some of it extremely violent and persistant have come and gone since then, and we have been around, and crucialy , taking notes, for much less than a percent of that time. It stands to reason that we missed plenty of strange events , that you had to be there to witness, to record, or else have no idea what they are , or why they happen. In the years between now and the creation of the planet , every single thing about the surface of the earth has changed! The distribution of minerals, the depth at which radiological ores may be found within the crust, and a whole massive uncountable host of changes have been at work, and those are just the ones we can record and the ones we can discover through our current knowlege. God knows how many other amazing and utterly befuddling things have happened to this planet, that we can barely even guess at?
We like to think we are masters of the world, that we are owners of it, some think us stewards of its wealth of beauty and its ruggedness. I believe that we have not learned enough about this planet to be any of these things, rather that we are as paracites upon its skin, ignorant largely speaking, of how it opperates on all but the most basic of levels.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow, Skunkworks or not Soorcha Faal should never make it to the ATS home page.
Another nail in the coffin.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I listened to one hour of the 31 year old Coast Guard guy. He kept using the word "absolutely", but I learned absolutely nothing that would be useful to anyone.
My guess is:
There have been lots of earthquakes in the Gulf of Aden ercently -- strange.
There is a strange magnetic vortex -- strange.
There are lots of ships from lots of Countries -- strange.

There is talk of Aliens and Stargates -- no useful evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That's fine if that's your opinion. But I implore you to do more research on the matter. Like I said, he is NOT the only one whose talking about this. Just pop on YouTube and put 'Gulf of Aden' in the search bar.
This 'rumor' if you will didn't start because of Aaron. It's been around for almost a year now. He just added to it.

So, dismiss this guy if he's not doing it for you. But I really suggest you check it out anyway.

yeah but as soon as you associate a nutjob like Araron to an already questioable story (Im quite familiar with all these MKULTRA stories by the way) you really discredit it that much more. All this guy is trying to do is cash in on a internet story that most conspiracy nuts are familiar with. Because the story is as old as it is, people interested will bite on the possibility of any new info no matter how bat# crazy it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This guy claims he is an ex (?) super soldier who has flown around in secret space ships killing civilians.

No proof, of course. Just his own claims.

Well...

If I had been inside a secret space ship, not just once, but many times as part of my normal work, I would try to be as specific as possible about my experiences if I started to speak in public about it. Because I would know that 99% of a normal audience would not belive a single word. I would provide technical specifications, start up protocols, communication protocols, tactical regulations, details from operations, etc. He doesn´t. The interviewer doesn´t ask him about details. For me it is impossible to belive him. He might belive himself, probably do. Its sad that a sick person is exploited like this. He needs to see a doctor, not "journalists".

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lightandfight

YAY for rational thinking. Do backround checks on these youtube nuts before you post them as sources. Seriously Arron is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. Just because he was in the "Coast Guard" dosen't make him credible he supposedly has a Cosmic TS clearance too....lol yeah right.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Sorcha Faal Alert!! The author of the article in the first link of the OP is known to pen some grandiose stuff.

I'm not trying to burst bubbles but one must wonder whenever that name pops up.

I knew I smelled something.

What evidence do we have that such a large contingent of naval might is in the gulf? Well, this guy said so.

Are there some ships there? Yeah. I was under the impression that the somali's were pissed at all the pollution being dumped in their fishing waters.

Who knows.

The "swirl" pic? That could easily be a mildly interesting eddy of water currents.

Seven miles deep? The gulf basin is only a bit over a mile and a half in depth.

My favorite part is all the "fuzzy bunny love love" crap about the PTB keeping the "happy news" from us.

sorry to be a killjoy.

With an average of 21000 ships going through the gulf per year, someone would have a picture (norway spiral?) by now.

HEY, JULIEN! DO SOMETHING USEFUL. PUT SOME MEATY INFO ABOUT SOME OF THIS STUFF OUT INSTEAD OF THINGS WE ALREADY KNOW.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join