It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another youth minister molestation arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
www.ajc.com...

This guy was having sex with a 15YO 3 times a week for almost a year BEFORE anyone ever knew...

It's bad enough that churches attract the weak willed and weak minded. But it appears the refusal of churches to encourage their adherents to grow up spiritually has resulted in a virtual smorgasboard for the predator...

At this rate Christianity will eat itself....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
These are not really religiouis people who do this to children . They only use the mask of religion to justify there actions in self deluded way. This is just like the fed reserve . It has the illusion of being part of the government when its just a wolf in sheeps clothing. Any man who does such acts knowlingly its against his scripture is living a lie like many other people in differnt professions. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Such events show you how many shills using religion today.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

You are missing a key point though... his target pool.

When you teach a child that their ultimate authority is not themselves but somehow outside of them, you are setting them up for this.

Teach a child that he/she is their own authority, and that predators are around every corner "The wolf is always at the door" and you will have less of this...

It's one thing to teach folks to love their neighbor despite what they do or think, its another to teach a child that others have their best intention at heart when the opposite is so obviously true.

Because of that, I blame the religion which makes easy prey out of children because of what is being taught.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Clearly you missed the point of my comment. If a man knowingly is doing these crimes knowing its wrong . Is no man of god. His agenda is else where only using the religion as a mask . Why would he want to teach them the proper way ? when he hasnt taught him self first? Obviously he uses religion for his dirty business. But when you break it down there is nothign religious about these men who constantlily violate the scriptures they are here to "uphold" . Why dont you ask the parents to teach the children these things instead of sending them off to people who claim to be religious figures?

I know i know to much for you to do. Easier to dump your child and let someoen else teach him while u go get drunk right =p

Pleae dont miss the point of the thread next time. Atleast read the thing before hitting reply so soon sugar

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
add to existing thread

here

Closed.

top topics

join