It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are numbers. We are Jews! My theory on evolution.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I would like to post this theory of evolution.

Mankind in the physical world as we know it is are all supported by numbers and knowledge. This was a cycle which previously excisted and by man.

Everything we do in the world for each profession all contain numbers. Time is numbered calender rotation the earth revolves around the Sun. We all have birthdays on a particular day of the year. Money is formed through Trade with eachother bring worth to objects. Law of the Sea which is International waters created trade with different nations to commence banking familys of the country. Private familys that owned the Banks of the sea or river commenced trade for the people of there country.
Measurements are in everything we do from all our Jobs to scores on a sporting field.

Caucasion people developed the Pyramids 5760 years ago from a previous cycle of technology and are known as white due to this fact. They came from space after reaching the period previously we are at now. The Sphinx represents man king of the domain with a Mans head and Lion body. The Lion being king of the animals.

Negro people were left behind in the previous Caucasion creation as only a select few were able to achieve ultimate knowledge and move with technology to investigate the stars. This forced the Negro people to fend for themselves and spent more time here on Earth and in the Sun.

The Asian population had a different continent, climate and diet due to the available fuel they had for food. They supported the Caucasions and certain asians also were able to join the selected few.

The star of David or Jewish star is two triangles. One upright the other upside down. The upright triangle represents the age of Man. It is a triangle due to our external surroundings which is Fuel, Heat & Oxygen (Fire). Everything on Earth is of this. Satans domain in learning. This is the Third dimension. We have Kings & Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Captains, Private banking familys who are at the top of the triangle and guide or direct us as leaders and us, the general public on the bottom of the triangle supporting the top in labour. Even sporting teams have a leader or representive as captain. We have achieved where we are today by being positive and spiritually thinking of eachother and a higher energy other than ourselves. This is our positive power of water which gives belief in our selves, family, country and earth. The upside down triangle is the age of women reaching the technology age and rebirthing of energy previously been known to the Pyramid builders. They were built with technology to perfect mathematical equasions. The stones used were to heavy for previous civilizations to place and the cutting of the external stones and the passages inside are perfect in equasions.

The Pyramid represents the three external elements and has four sides which represents North, East, South & West. The entire earth.

The Sun, (Male) and the Earth (Female and mother Earth) create life for us. Water only forms here on earth as the further away you go it freezes and the closer you go it evaporates. Life is a living battery of positive and negative energy. This forms the energy we have today.

Our internal body consists mainly of water. This is our positive spirit we have while we learn here on Earth. The sun is a birthstar which is child to other stars. This is why we learn here on earth like a child attending school. The Sun is the Son of God with God being all other stars as we now it.

Man and women kind are the software while the Sun and Earth are our hardware. We are a Macro computer in action.

Scientists have discovered planets purely on mathematical equasions.

In order for us to stop wars and kill eachother, we must think positive of each other and what all of us have achieved over time. Mankind has created massive conflict in the past with each other believing in our set ways of each country.

Law is required in life to assist countrys and the innocent civilians.

After the previous creation, Man used the technique of the computer to reset civilization as we know it. They had our knowledge of maths, science, language and medical techniques through learning. Alien civilizations would not contact man until we treat each other as one. Including them!

Life is precious, our sensations of sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch are gifts. There will be more to life if we continue to believe in ourselves after death. Life will continue in death but in a different dimension (the fourth with God)

Jesus died on the cross representing positive energy for us all. His sacrifice was for God in positive thinking of Mind, Heart & Soul representing or spirit and all the stars in heaven.

Mangod will never reach the heights of God!

I created a similar thread earlier but thought more detail should be added. This information has always been known to people in power.

God Bless you all!

edit on 2-12-2010 by Archangelelijah because: Edit needed.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well if you subscribe to out of Africa then we all came from that part of the world 10,000 years ago.

Just some of us are practicing and some aren't ha ha

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

You can propose and theorize all you want to. It's been a while since I have seen such racist, and Jesus pushing on ATS, as this.

We are all human, and we all bleed red, no matter what race, creed or religion we are.

Start over on your proposal, it's biased and racist.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

You can propose and theorize all you want to. It's been a while since I have seen such racist, and Jesus pushing on ATS, as this.

We are all human, and we all bleed red, no matter what race, creed or religion we are.

Start over on your proposal, it's biased and racist.

How can it be biased and racist in I state everyone of race, creed and religion are positive people?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You sepparate people, that is biased. We are all members of the human race, no matter where we come from. Your theory, first of all points out caucasions, versus negro's? C'mon....this is 2010!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I agree with you solely in one point: We are all people of same root and nations are just artificial boundaries made to seperate the indivisible. This illusion can't last for long. Mankind has to awaken or it is to be destroyed.

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

This same thread has been posted before, quite recently..
Was that poster banned or have you copied the thread???

edit: Your previous thread was related to Jews..So why is this one talking about Jesus??

Jesus died on the cross representing positive energy for us all. His sacrifice was for God in positive thinking of Mind, Heart & Soul representing or spirit and all the stars in heaven.

Have you suddenly changed religions???
edit on 2-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

This same thread has been posted before, quite recently..
Was that poster banned or have you copied the thread???

edit: Your previous thread was related to Jews..So why is this one talking about Jesus??

Have you suddenly changed religions???
edit on 2-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Jesus was actually considered King of the Jews!

This thread contained slightly more detailed information. The previous thread is still available but I couldn't edit it!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Oh, really? And I suppose you were around at the time to confirm this, huh?

I am happy for you that you have figured all of this out for yourself, because it seems important to you.

He had the lineage, supposedly, but the crown of thorns was a mockery, now wasn't it?

If he was considered the King of the Jews, he wouldn't have been crucified.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Blanca Rose because: fix quote

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Just on a side note, many kings have been murdered in history, so your logics are somewhat flawed.

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

To everyone bar the jews maybe or are you the only jew that celebrates christmas???

I just wonder where you are coming from with this thread considering your last..
Do you want all religions to worship Jews?
Aint gonna happen........

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Oh, really? And I suppose you were around at the time to confirm this, huh?

I am happy for you that you have figured all of this out for yourself, because it seems important to you.

He had the lineage, supposedly, but the crown of thorns was a mockery, now wasn't it?

If he was considered the King of the Jews, he wouldn't have been crucified.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Blanca Rose because: fix quote

Jesus was killed by the Romans. He was preaching a God higher than man itself. The Romans were the powerhouse of the day and considered any person who didn't accept there ways would be killed.
He knew what money would do to the true spirit of us which was slave our spirit because he knew the operations of money and life itself. He called Man-god or the operation of the financial system the beast from the bottomless pit and the one running the world society an anti-christ.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Sure they have been murdered throughout history. While my logic is flawed, as I recall, no other murdered king in history was considered the son of God.

So, with that said, you can defend this racist, biased thread all you want.

Just prove, Jesus, ever existed in the first place, then we can call him king of hip hop, for all I care.

And if this person is pointing out that Jesus was a Jew, why isn't the proper name of the time being used?

There was no Jesus in Israel at the time.

So, the point of Jesus being the king of anything is flawed.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You say this,

Jesus was killed by the Romans. He was preaching a God higher than man itself. The Romans were the powerhouse of the day and considered any person who didn't accept there ways would be killed.
He knew what money would do to the true spirit of us which was slave our spirit because he knew the operations of money and life itself. He called Man-god or the operation of the financial system the beast from the bottomless pit and the one running the world society an anti-christ

But in your other thread you said this,

Money is formed through the same system of triangular or pyramid operation. BANKS were formed through law of the sea. Private familys that owned the BANKS or land of there country created money for there citizens of which country they were in. This was the trade Law or international law which is water. The sea is International waters. This is why pirates could operate and not be prosecuded in a country but only in waters of the sea through the sinking of there ships. Law of the Land is each individual countrys Law for the common citizen of there own country. This bought people out of darkness and into the light.

Your views seem to change quite quickly..
So what is it today? Banks are good or bad ??
Jesus considered usary a VERY big sin...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

No, you are wrong, sorry to break it to ya. A vote was taken from the public, Jews of the day, as to whom should be crucified. Barabas was set free, because that is what the crowd demanded. Jesus was picked, by his own people to hang on the cross. The Romans just did the deed.

Check it out for yourself, if you dare.

He was murdered by his own homies!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Here.........for you to ponder.

The crowd of his contemporaries voted for him to die.

en.wikipedia.org...

ATS is a great place for learning things, huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

reply to post by v01i0

Sure they have been murdered throughout history. While my logic is flawed, as I recall, no other murdered king in history was considered the son of God.

Caesar and many egyptian pharaos were considered to be 'sons of god'. Altho you are correct in a sense that they were not kings as per their title, but rulers of their nations nonetheless.

Can you please point out where I present my belief in Jesus or anything...? Your ego interprets this as a defence of this thread or something... which it is not. I am just pointing out some things which are considered as facts. Don't take it into yourself. I mean no offense.

-v
edit on 2-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 644

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've wondered for some time already, that why people don't see the symbolic nature of the alleged crusifixion event, even when one of the criminals were called Barabbas (meaning son of the father).

While crufixion may have or may have not happened in reality, the story nevertheless has message.

Good, as well as evil, are both from god so to speak. To put it on more mundane terms, the moral evaluation of good and evil originate from very same source. You cannot say something is "good" without postulating "evil". The allegory of Barabbas wants to tell us that from these moral dilemmas, people tend to choose the "evil" one.

Gah

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Oh, too tempting.

I would like to post this theory of evolution.

Technically, what you've got here is a hypothesis, and it seems a rather weak one.

Mankind in the physical world as we know it is are all supported by numbers and knowledge. This was a cycle which previously excisted and by man.

And the incoherence starts early!

Everything we do in the world for each profession all contain numbers. Time is numbered calender rotation the earth revolves around the Sun. We all have birthdays on a particular day of the year. Money is formed through Trade with eachother bring worth to objects. Law of the Sea which is International waters created trade with different nations to commence banking familys of the country. Private familys that owned the Banks of the sea or river commenced trade for the people of there country.
Measurements are in everything we do from all our Jobs to scores on a sporting field.

This is because our brains are well-calibrated to mathematical calculations, number-crunching, and timing. it's a holdover from our ancestors who would splat into things while brachiating if they lacked this ability.

Caucasion people developed the Pyramids 5760 years ago from a previous cycle of technology and are known as white due to this fact. They came from space after reaching the period previously we are at now. The Sphinx represents man king of the domain with a Mans head and Lion body. The Lion being king of the animals.

Caucasians are actually a Caucasus-Europe division of the Indo-aryan grouping. When the pyramids were being built, these people were figuring out how to ride a horse. Which is a useful achievement in its own right, of course.

The Egyptians of the time were typical of North Africans, probably with a lot of traits carried from intermarriage with people further south on the Nile. Over the centuries they would get inundated with people of European, central Asian, and middle eastern origins, which of course had a rather predictable effect on the average physiology of the Egyptians - in layman's terms, they're very well-mixed.

Nobody came from space. And the sphinx is a hill that was shaped into a lion-ish form, and then had its face chopped off by a pharaoh who wanted a new monument.

Negro people were left behind in the previous Caucasion creation as only a select few were able to achieve ultimate knowledge and move with technology to investigate the stars. This forced the Negro people to fend for themselves and spent more time here on Earth and in the Sun.

In the sun, huh? You mean that gigantic ball of plasma that is, on average, 5,800 degrees kelvin? I'm noticing a flaw with your hypothesis.

The Asian population had a different continent, climate and diet due to the available fuel they had for food. They supported the Caucasions and certain asians also were able to join the selected few.

In fact "Asians" (could you be a little more vague? Asia's a really, really big place, and even in "the orient" there are some whopping physiological differences between the local populations) share a continent with the Caucasians. "Europe" is a cultural conceit. It is, in fact simply the western peninsula of the eurasia-Africa supercontinent.

That had fuel for food? Biology says you have that backwards.

The star of David or Jewish star is two triangles. One upright the other upside down. The upright triangle represents the age of Man. It is a triangle due to our external surroundings which is Fuel, Heat & Oxygen (Fire). Everything on Earth is of this. Satans domain in learning. This is the Third dimension. We have Kings & Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Captains, Private banking familys who are at the top of the triangle and guide or direct us as leaders and us, the general public on the bottom of the triangle supporting the top in labour. Even sporting teams have a leader or representive as captain. We have achieved where we are today by being positive and spiritually thinking of eachother and a higher energy other than ourselves. This is our positive power of water which gives belief in our selves, family, country and earth. The upside down triangle is the age of women reaching the technology age and rebirthing of energy previously been known to the Pyramid builders. They were built with technology to perfect mathematical equasions. The stones used were to heavy for previous civilizations to place and the cutting of the external stones and the passages inside are perfect in equasions.

Incoherency II; this time it's personal!

The Pyramid represents the three external elements and has four sides which represents North, East, South & West. The entire earth.

Actually it has four sides because that's the best way to get a very large structure that is still stable, when your sole method of building is "stacking big rocks." Or little rocks, really. Or even chunks of wood, like how a boy scout builds a fire. Presumably the Egyptians just lucked out and tried the pyramid first, so we're not wondering about weird first-dynasty monuments in the shape of other solid polygons.

The Sun, (Male) and the Earth (Female and mother Earth) create life for us. Water only forms here on earth as the further away you go it freezes and the closer you go it evaporates. Life is a living battery of positive and negative energy. This forms the energy we have today.

Freezing / evaporating doesn't actually destroy water. It just puts it into a new state - solid or gas. Water can also be a gel, though I'm doubtful it's stable at the temperatures needed for form plasma.

I'm finding it odd that you're trying to juggle Christianity, Taoism, and kabbalah together with anthropology, politics, and astronomy, all while calling it biology and clearly understanding NONE of it

Our internal body consists mainly of water. This is our positive spirit we have while we learn here on Earth. The sun is a birthstar which is child to other stars. This is why we learn here on earth like a child attending school. The Sun is the Son of God with God being all other stars as we now it.

Most stars are, in fact, descended from other, very dead stars. We learn here on Earth because, in all probability, this is the only place humans live. And then we die. And our bodies rot and decompose and get eaten by things, which die and rot and decompose and get eaten, so on and so forth. You want to talk cyclical, look at the food chain.

Man and women kind are the software while the Sun and Earth are our hardware. We are a Macro computer in action.

And our OS is apparently Vista.

Scientists have discovered planets purely on mathematical equasions.

Zzzz nork, gum, huh, what? Actual science? where?!

In order for us to stop wars and kill eachother, we must think positive of each other and what all of us have achieved over time. Mankind has created massive conflict in the past with each other believing in our set ways of each country.

Law is required in life to assist countrys and the innocent civilians.

Actually if you want to stop wars, the concept of "country" needs to go. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. We're actually predisposed to warfare and conflict. It's actually part of our internal makeup - it's instinctive. Trouble is, so is innovation; wolves might chew each other up, but none of 'em could imagine a nuclear warhead.

After the previous creation, Man used the technique of the computer to reset civilization as we know it. They had our knowledge of maths, science, language and medical techniques through learning. Alien civilizations would not contact man until we treat each other as one. Including them!

I love this hopey-dopey rainbow unicorn space dolphin stuff. Reminds me of when I was in 5th grade.

Life is precious, our sensations of sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch are gifts. There will be more to life if we continue to believe in ourselves after death. Life will continue in death but in a different dimension (the fourth with God)

If your sense of smell is a gift, you must not be a plumber.

Actually Jesus was mildly mauled on the cross and then rescued by his disciples, probably with the help of a well-bribed Roman soldier. Crucifixion is an agonizingly slow way to die. It can take days; eventually you either die of thirst or suffocation. You'll note that in scripture, Jesus doesn't have his legs broken, and dies in like, ten minutes. Then they run him out to a cave immediately afterwards.

Standard crucifixion procedure? Hammer nails through the wrists and ankles or the roof of the feet. Often bind the ankles / feet then, to keep the convict from yanking themselves off the cross (human flesh is very soft and squishy if you're desperate) Then you take a large sledge, and give both shins a good crack, shattering them. This is less to prevent running than to create a situation where the body hangs with no support, which will result in suffocation, in enough time. Then you hang them up, and, ideally, leave them to rot. when they're so gross that even the magistrates get a little queasy - a week or two, depending on local climate - you toss 'em in a pit with some lime and call it a day.

And don't get me started on the theology of this story. it's positively torturous (pun entirely intended)

Mangod will never reach the heights of God!

What about manbearpig?

I created a similar thread earlier but thought more detail should be added. This information has always been known to people in power.

And top it all off with the silly wink-wink-nudge-nudge of conspiracy theory.

Frankly if the people in power have this stuff rolling around in their heads, no wonder they're so completely inane and addled. This stuff is like a catalyst for early onset of Alzheimer's.
edit on 2-12-2010 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
WHAT IS GOD BUT WHY IS GODDESS?

We all participate in the creation working together this is very fundamental to human existence
because we exist in time and space we live in a mathematical universe where everything
is quantifiable everything is relative the microcosm supports the macrocosm.

Time is created and energy is being used, the laws of cosmic nature from the atom right
up to the galaxies and universes fundamentally have the same blueprint.

Interweave with DNA and the creation of human beings supported by a life support system
such as a planet so the the practical application of spiritual science can enjoy direct
perception of a mortal event and even eternal life.

edit on 2-12-2010 by pierre6000 because: corecctions

top topics

<<   2 >>

join