It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Greetings, ATS. I come in peace. Take me to your leader.

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raven_Heart
Hello and welcome, Chris. I am relatively new here too, searching through the massive amount of information for some great truths posted here. It's hard to distinguish the truth from pure madness and illusion sometimes, but the outcome really pays for it. As it is written in 1 Thessalonians 5:21: "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
Just try to keep your sanity.
I will keep this passage in my head as words of wisdom, which also reminds me I need to read the bible.




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nohopeever

Originally posted by Spacebound
I view this site as a place to escape reality



This is the most accurate description of a site like ATS I have ever heard.

I came here to escape reality too. To blend in with people who will be open to the most ridiculous stories
and stuff. A place to call my own where I can take life a lot less seriously and enjoy some proper
fantasy and sci-fi blended in with paranoia. I love it!!
We are escaping reality, but all this is soon to become reality. Welcome!



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
welcome aboard.
we dont have any life boats.
but we will tell you who has!
and how to build one.

escape reality!
not a chance.
but you will get far far more than just reality.
I like your sense of humor.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacebound
Who am I? Why am here?


Good questions.

The first question in my opinion: You are a cosmic being(God or equivalent) who fell down into delusion, probably against your own will.

Second question: To be able to climb back up to you original birthplace in a much higher and more beautiful dimension where suffering is non-existing. Now is the best time ever to climb up fast since the delusion is massive and that makes it so much easier to climb up faster since your environment will attack you and you hence can develop great forbearance in this environment. When the maze is broken through it will be much harder to climb up since everyone will know truth again.


Had the same thoughts like you do now and one day I found truth in the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...


An interesting story: www.umich.edu...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello welcome to ATS

As you requested for the leader here i am .

This is a hybrid conpiracy theory fusion website.


i have many little minions here who do my bidding , i feed them misinfo and disinfo and ask them to seperate truth from fiction.


so far all they do is mix it all up in a blender and call it truth + agenda


Good luck on this website solider ! Keep your head up , watch out for trolls , and enjoy chocolate muffins mmmmm



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacebound
I've been watching this forum for quite some time now and so I finally came to the conclusion of creating an account earlier today. First and foremost, my name is Christo. It would be preferable to identify me by the username "Spacebound" or "SB" for short. Better yet, Chris. Whichever you prefer. Why am I here? Well, for the same reason you are. I view this site as a place to escape reality because a majority of us are counting the days until disclosure or whatever. One of the main topic I focus on daily is my existence. Who am I? Why am here? Most importantly, why are we here? So many questions, yet so little answers. I am not trying to type an essay here, so I'll just end it at that. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.



Hi Christo. Welcome to ATS. By the way your introduction reminds me of a gag line from the fifties which was about a group of human men who had landed on an alien planet inhabited by giant women. When they climbed out of their ship one of the women said to them, "I suppose you want to see my leader? They had been cooped up in space for years and replied, "Take me to your ladder lady I'll see your leader later".



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by Spacebound
reply to post by xavi1000
 
I don't believe you. Let me see your ID.



that's a good start in forum like this ..don't believe anything at first glance


This exchange was cute, lol.

Welcome to ATS!



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

Originally posted by Spacebound
Who am I? Why am here?


Good questions.

The first question in my opinion: You are a cosmic being(God or equivalent) who fell down into delusion, probably against your own will.

Second question: To be able to climb back up to you original birthplace in a much higher and more beautiful dimension where suffering is non-existing. Now is the best time ever to climb up fast since the delusion is massive and that makes it so much easier to climb up faster since your environment will attack you and you hence can develop great forbearance in this environment. When the maze is broken through it will be much harder to climb up since everyone will know truth again.


Had the same thoughts like you do now and one day I found truth in the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...


An interesting story: www.umich.edu...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.
I am not one who likes to read, but I will definitely give this a try. Thanks.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Hello welcome to ATS

As you requested for the leader here i am .

This is a hybrid conpiracy theory fusion website.


i have many little minions here who do my bidding , i feed them misinfo and disinfo and ask them to seperate truth from fiction.


so far all they do is mix it all up in a blender and call it truth + agenda


Good luck on this website solider ! Keep your head up , watch out for trolls , and enjoy chocolate muffins mmmmm
You know I will.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Originally posted by Spacebound
I've been watching this forum for quite some time now and so I finally came to the conclusion of creating an account earlier today. First and foremost, my name is Christo. It would be preferable to identify me by the username "Spacebound" or "SB" for short. Better yet, Chris. Whichever you prefer. Why am I here? Well, for the same reason you are. I view this site as a place to escape reality because a majority of us are counting the days until disclosure or whatever. One of the main topic I focus on daily is my existence. Who am I? Why am here? Most importantly, why are we here? So many questions, yet so little answers. I am not trying to type an essay here, so I'll just end it at that. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.



Hi Christo. Welcome to ATS. By the way your introduction reminds me of a gag line from the fifties which was about a group of human men who had landed on an alien planet inhabited by giant women. When they climbed out of their ship one of the women said to them, "I suppose you want to see my leader? They had been cooped up in space for years and replied, "Take me to your ladder lady I'll see your leader later".




posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacebound
 


Welcome space bound to ATS I see you are intomany of the topics within this website so enjoy. LOL the leader lives on another planet and only comes here after doin their universal rotations
.........



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join